chapter 31: opening of business

after spending the weekend at the shen family mansion, the husband and wife returned home.

this time to go back to bring a lot of things in particular, love the grandson of the mother shen bought a lot of baby supplies for them to bring back, and instructed the two-person baby room to be packed in advance, the place of the modification should be quickly modified, and there will be no taste at that time.

neither of them had thought about it, and now the house they lived in wasn't very big, with four bedrooms and three bathrooms on the second floor, going out to the master bedroom and the two rooms that wen ran had occupied, and there was still a guest room, and it was a little small.

if it seems too small to let the nanny take the child to live in the guest room, the two of them summed up and decided to temporarily set up the baby room in the large bedroom on the first floor, and then ask the housekeeping staff to come and clean it and decorate it well.

anyway, the child is still alive with the babysitter to sleep, and when he reaches the age when he can sleep by himself, he can convert the guest room into a room where the child lives.

......

on sunday night, a certain of shen mingchuan's second ancestral friends opened a private club and invited a group of people with heads and faces to the scene, and shen mingchuan and wen ran both received invitations.

originally, shen mingchuan was unwilling to take wen ran with him, and for no other reason, his body was inconvenient.

but this person has the grace of a "matchmaker" for them - when shen mingchuan drank too much wine and was drugged, it was a timely phone call from this rich second-generation friend, so that the two people who were originally in a parallel line were mixed together, and there was a little cub in wen ran's stomach.

therefore, the husband and wife discussed it for a while and decided to show their faces.

this person's name was xiao ting, and when he saw shen mingchuan and wen ran appear together, he greeted him with an exaggerated expression: "rare guest, shen shao has become a girl in the embroidery room since he wanted to be a father, and the eight caravans can't be invited out." "

shen mingchuan raised an eyebrow: "your father and i didn't educate you for a while, didn't i kick my nose in the face?" "

"don't dare not dare, i am exaggerating, exaggerated do not understand!" elementary schools must learn rhetorical techniques. "

"oh, i understand that this is your highest level."

"oh, get out of here," xiao ting scolded with a smile, and then looked at wen ran next to him, "sister-in-law is good, sister-in-law is physically inconvenient and appreciates her face, my little clubhouse is really full of brilliance and honor." "

before wen ran could speak, shen mingchuan lifted his eyelids and said, "one million appearance fees an hour, remember to hit my account." "

"wow, daddy, you bandit, then when you wait for 59 minutes, you will leave the scene with your sister-in-law, don't stay for a second, don't give me face."

"that's what you said."

"don't do anything else," xiao ting urged for a second, "dad, i was wrong, come here, sit inside, sit inside my sister-in-law." "

wen ran listened to their conversation and was amused to death by them, and when shen mingchuan was with these young master friends, he was particularly amused, as if he were talking about crosstalk, and he damaged each other.

xiao ting brought them to their home stadium, they were all friends who played with shen mingchuan, and they were not small, so they just clicked out, and they were all young masters and sons of whoever.