chapter 19: calls

at the same time, shen mingchuan's office.

shen mingchuan, who just arrived at the company, received a message from the special assistant, which is a web page link, the title is shockingly written with the words of the popular star wen ran suspected of cheating, shen mingchuan frowned, clicked in to see, the title of the web page is impressive: wen ran and a man late at night in the room alone for more than 4 hours!

the content of the article is all around wen ran derailment two words unfolded, with a video, from wen ran and xia ye laughing out of the elevator, together into wen ran's room for more than 4 hours, until xia ye left at 11 o'clock.

the video has a fast-forward process for the middle of the time, which is reasonable and convincing.

"......"

shen mingchuan knew that this news was mostly ridiculous, wen ran was now pregnant with a child, and the man did not say that he stayed in a room for 4 hours, and staying for 40 hours could not do anything substantive.

moreover, although men and men are legal now, the vast majority of men's sexual orientation is still women, and men still belong to a niche event.

a man and a woman alone for 4 hours some say that it is a normal event for two men to be alone for 4 hours, and it is possible to play games together and drink and chat about work.

because people always have brothers or girlfriends, they cannot deprive people of the right to make friends because of their sexual orientation.

shen mingchuan understands the reason, but when he sees the news, the unhappy emotions still can't be self-controlled from the heart, and he can't say what it feels like, that is, like a carp in the throat, very uncomfortable.

tang feifei, who had not yet seen the news, just came in to sign a very urgent document for him, and had been his assistant for six years, tang feifei already knew shen mingchuan very well, and when he saw his face, he felt that something was not good.

she walked over with a hard scalp: "mr. shen, this is the agreement that was revised after yesterday's meeting, you can sign it without any problem, i will send it to the person in charge of mingya." "

shen mingchuan forced himself to calm down, opened the agreement, looked at it a few times, and angrily said: "i didn't say that i wouldn't provide assistance and operation services, how come there is another agreement in this agreement!" "

"this is a mandatory requirement from mingya's side, i have consulted the director of the operation department, and they said that if there is a real demand, we can also provide it here."

shen mingchuan directly folded up the agreement and threw it in front of tang feifei and said coldly: "think clearly and then sign it." "

"..."tang feifei quickly took the agreement and ran.

oh, mrs. scary.

+++

after wen ran read the news, he didn't know whether to cry or laugh, he was still worried last night, and today he was really on the news.

"sister tan, that's my college roommate."

"college roommate, also a circle person?"

"don't count."

Wen Ran recounted to Tan Mei a series of processes in which Xia Ye cameoed, nG remade a day tired, ate the meal made by the aunt that Wen Ran brought over, and talked for a long time.

"we've been sleeping in the same dormitory for four years in college, and we've all showered together and rubbed our backs, and if anything had happened earlier, he was a standard straight man, and his relationships were limited to women."