chapter 52: settlement

when the two arrived at the conference room, tang feifei said: "reliable information, qin huai got married in the y country 7 years ago, and has a son and a daughter, and now they are in the y country, and he will fly back to the three of them regularly." "

qin huai said that he is also 35 years old, he is not a star, he does not need any single person, it is normal to have children.

therefore, qin huai belongs to marital infidelity.

and meng xinglan also opened a room with him, and it was xiao san who was proper.

this news may not have much impact on qin huai, he is mostly scolded as a scumbag, but he is not like a star who needs an image, scolding and scolding, can you still resist me without watching the tv series played by your idol?

but for meng xinglan, it is nothing more than a catastrophe.

the hat of xiao san is not light, and like cheating, after wearing it, there is rarely a chance to turn over.

tang feifei said regretfully: "unfortunately, the opening record alone does not explain anything, if there is information such as photos." "

"there is no hurry, he will definitely make another appointment with qin huai, keep an eye on him for a while, be sure to save video evidence, and then shake this matter out when his new drama is broadcast and his reputation is famous."

he doesn't like to rub heat, like to be famous, let him be famous again.

he wanted to see how qin huai, the big patron, covered him.

tang feifei said that he knew, and said: "as for qin huai, his black history is actually a bunch, and our people have found several sexual harassment incidents about him at random, but for him, these are basically scratching the itch, and he still earns his money and plays." "

shen mingchuan said, "then meng xingyuan first, qin huai slowly." "

another day, he asked ji cheng'an to ask him to call a few of his more influential friends in the upper circle to make a situation and then discuss the matter of dealing with qin huai, ji cheng'an they were much more advanced than him in this regard, if they really wanted to rectify qin huai, it was not completely helpless.

shortly after tang feifei finished speaking, tan mei's solution also came out.

"based on the results of our discussions, we made two sets of solutions."

shen mingchuan nodded, signaling her to continue.

"the first set is xiao ran's own weibo, admitting that at the beginning with you is indeed a fake marriage, after marriage the two gradually fell in love, xiao ran and meng xinglan have no contact with you after about 11 months, that is, after his first starring tv series "houmen chunshen" was broadcast, there was a certain degree of heat, before this, because you did not agree to consume the title of mrs. shen, in fact, xiao ran did not have much fame, most of the time was filming and receiving some print advertisements, i checked the previous data, at that time, his weibo fans were also 3 million, so according to this timeline, if we say that you have done a fake drama after a year of marriage, there are not many deceived fans. "

"will they buy it?" shen mingchuan asked.

kuroko will not care about these, many more real fans, old fans will not buy it, cheating is cheating, no matter how long or short, the number of people, just like stealing 1 cent and stealing 100 pieces, the essence is stealing.

black dots, always black dots.

shen mingchuan understands, as tan mei in the industry, naturally understands better.