chapter 62: reality show (1)

in july, "the designer" was officially launched.

at the same time, "movie emperor" is also scheduled, will be broadcast on august 8th, wen ran also promoted the new film in many ways and through multiple channels, this is his first film, although it is a male supporting actor.

WEN RAN WENT HOME TO REST FOR A FEW DAYS, AND WEN RAN AND TAN MEI WENT TO THE BRANCH OF WATERMELON TERRACE IN CITY B TO SIGN A CONTRACT FOR THE "MARRIAGE TO LOVE" REALITY SHOW.

wen ran and the people in the watermelon table are also old acquaintances, after a bit of greeting, the other party took out the contract, after seeing no problem, wen ran signed his name on the contract.

director song, who was responsible for signing the contract, saw wen ran write his name on the contract, and there was a smile between his eyebrows, he was responsible for this matter, afraid that wen ran would temporarily skip the ticket.

after all, wen ranfu has his own traffic, and they are involved, which will be a very big gimmick.

after signing, tan mei asked: "director song, what groups are the participating families this time?" "

"it is not convenient for me to disclose this for the time being, but what is certain is that there is only one group of teacher wen in the husband file."

tan mei said: "didn't you say that there were two groups?" "

the list of guests on this reality show was officially tightly covered, and the publicity only said that there were 6 families, three couples, two husbands and a lily family.

director song sighed and said: "jumping tickets, re-adding a group of couples and families to come in, so the lineup that has been determined now is only a couple of husbands and wives of teacher wen." "

wen ran and tan mei looked at each other, and wen ran pushed the contract in front of director song and smiled: "then we are not very honored." "

"where teacher wen speaks, it is our honor."

director song smiled, flipped through the contract a few times, and after making sure that there was no problem, he divided a contract out, put it in a document bag, pushed it in front of wen ran, stood up and held out his hand, and said: "teacher wen, happy cooperation." "

"it's a pleasure to work with." after wen ran shook hands with him, he said, "then we will not disturb director song's work and resign first." 

director song completed the task, in a relaxed mood, looked at his watch and said, "let's have lunch together, it's not too early." 

wen ran said politely: "i still have a job later, director song's good intentions i understand, and there are many opportunities to gather after the shooting starts, i am really sorry." 

director song hurriedly waved his hand and said, "it's all right, you're busy." "

sitting on the car back, tan mei couldn't help but smile and said: "i didn't expect huang qi to jump the ticket, then there is only a pair of husbands and wives, which is very advantageous for us."

the official does not say who it is, tan mei they can probably guess, please must have a certain reputation, and willing to go on the variety show, so rule out huangqi their pair.

originally, the husband's family is relatively rare, and everyone loves to watch the husband's file, so as long as there is no accident, they will definitely become the most popular.

of course, wen ran was also happy to see this situation, and smiled: "this is not considered to be a sleepy person who will hand over a pillow." "

tan mei nodded and said, "take advantage of it." "