chapter 33: endorsements

the light on the road they walked was not bright, and shen mingchuan's first reaction was paparazzi, subconsciously protecting wen ran.

"what's wrong?" wen ran sensed his nervousness and asked.

"there seems to be a reporter."

"where?" wen ran probed his head to see.

"right."

both of them looked down the road on the right, but they didn't see the so-called reporter, but a few young girls, and they looked at them and hurriedly put down the mobile phones they had secretly taken, pretending that nothing had happened.

it looks like dressed up, certainly not paparazzi, but a bit like a student.

shen mingchuan breathed a sigh of relief and said gently, "don't be too nervous, even if the reporter is fine, we are not stealing." "

"i'm afraid they'll hurt you and your baby."

wen ran's heart was hot, and the girls saw that the two of them had noticed them, got excited, and pushed and shoved forward.

"wow, really! this must be shen's father. "

"aaaah, we just came over to try our luck, but we didn't expect to meet."

"the first time i've been so close to an idol, good chicken jelly."

"ran ran and father shen are so handsome!"

a few girls chirped, and wen ran took off her mask, smiled, and said, "hello. "

"you... hello. the girls were quite nervous, especially shen mingchuan, who was so tall, who was still standing there without expression, who could scare a group of people, and a few people pushed me to push out a representative to speak, "we didn't bother you and shen zong." "

"no, we just finished eating and stopped by for a walk."

"WE ARE STUDENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF X, WE ARE ALL FANS OF YOURS, I SAW ON WEIBO THAT MR. SHEN CAME TO A UNIVERSITY TO GIVE A SPEECH, I WANTED TO COME OVER TO TRY MY LUCK, I DIDN'T EXPECT TO BE REALLY BUMPED INTO BY US."

"i also met two! no, it's three, and the baby is one. the other girl said happily.

"thank you, thank you for liking me." wen ran said heartily, "you have been looking for a long time." "

A BIG IS SO BIG, THE PROBABILITY OF ENCOUNTERING THIS KIND OF EVENT IS REALLY LOW, THESE GIRLS ARE ESTIMATED TO HAVE BEEN WANDERING AROUND THE CAMPUS FOR A LONG TIME BEFORE THEY MET THEM.

however, this kind of small probability event can already be encountered by the european emperor.

"it didn't take long for us to stop by and play, and we didn't have much hope." the girl grinned.

another girl said excitedly: "i didn't expect to really touch it, i was really excited, my hands are still shaking." "

"can i weakly ask for the signatures of baby ran and shen zong?"

"i want it too!"

"me too!" raise the claw claw. "

the girl who was just shy was active at this time, and she had to sign wen ran and shen mingchuan, which was on the road, and from time to time there were pedestrians passing by and frequently looking over.

shen mingchuan always paid attention to the movements around him, lest he be recognized and flocked to a group of people, who would squeeze into wen ran, he said: "i see that there is a stone table and stool over there, go over there." "