chapter 56: auditions

there's not much to go in this small town, not even a decent café, and they drive around and don't find anything to go.

"why don't you go to my high school?" wen ran proposed.

"can i get in?" now that the new year's day is over, it is estimated that the gates of high schools have long been locked.

"hey, i have a special trick to get in."

wen ran's so-called special entry technique is actually... over the wall.

shen mingchuan was very skinny when he was a child, and he was no less locked up outside by shen's mother, and he practiced a good skill of climbing over the wall, and now he is back to his old business, skilled, and has passed in one fell swoop.

wen ran also jumped in, patted off the dirty things on his hands, and did not forget to look around, there should be no paparazzi or anything here, otherwise his image would be completely destroyed.

as the first high school in the county, the area of this school is not very large, and the teaching building is also a traditional structure, coupled with the fact that there are few people during the winter vacation, it looks unexpectedly shabby.

"this is my third year of high school," the two of them walked to a building, "i was only built when i entered school, and now it's so old."

"your classroom is on a few floors."

"fourth floor, this side counts past the fifth door."

"do you want to go up and have a look?"

"forget it, the doors are locked, and the desks and chairs are nothing to look at, and there is a very painful memory of me in that classroom."

"huh? what memories? "

"at that time, i loved to write pens," wen ran laughed and kicked the stones under his feet, "my family is poor, i saved money for nearly two years in my province, bought a pen that was very expensive at that time, the brand i forgot, the first day i bought it was snatched up by everyone to watch, and as a result, i accidentally dropped the pen on the ground and broke the pen." "

"......"

"it's really good heartache i tell you, i haven't used it myself twice, to repair it also said that the damage is too serious to repair, causing me to hide in the bed and secretly cry for a night."

shen mingchuan imagined wen ran hiding in the bed and crying his nose, feeling unexpectedly cute, he chuckled: "why don't you let the broken person compensate you?" "

"at that time, everyone was poor, and the pen seemed to be more than 300, and the classmate who broke it heard the price and played with me, saying that it was not his fault alone, that he did not want money, and that he had to take it."

"rogue," shen mingchuan sneered, and pinched his ears with hatred, "you also let him bully like this?" 

"i don't want to make a big deal out of it."

and it was a big deal that his parents knew he had spent so much money on a pen, and would definitely say it to him.

shen mingchuan rubbed wen ran's head and didn't say anything.

after visiting the school, the two went to the restaurant for lunch, and in the afternoon, they went to wen dad's fish pond to play a circle, and the day was so consumed.

the next day, wen ran was still lying in the bed, and he was dug up by shen mingchuan.

"what the heck?" wen ran said sleepily with hazy eyes.