chapter 65: the great fire

in order to watch the show, wen ran, who did not take a holiday on national day, rushed home early.

i'm almost 11 months old, and i can walk a little bit, and i can say two or three words, or even a little longer sentence, but i can't speak clearly, and sometimes i don't understand what he's saying.

annoyed especially like to learn to walk, but also refuse to take a walker, must be others to hold him away, do not hold him away on the crying, energetic and exuberant, even his golden sister-in-law are secretly bitter, this little doll is too capable of tossing people.

"elbow, elbow." wen ran had just returned home, and he was annoyed to pull on wen ran's sleeve and asked him to take him for a walk.

wen ran was busy today, a little did not want to accompany him to toss, picked him up and said, "it's not good to worry about taking a walker yourself." "

"don't spare." annoyed pronunciation is not standard to say.

"yes not." wen ran corrected him.

"don't nag," annoyed elongated his voice and said, "nagging, nagging."

how could this go further, and wen ran helplessly pinched his little nose: "what a little idiot." "

"eggs, eggs." annoyed with learning his words, she also reached out and grabbed his nose.

wen ran smiled and took his little hand to his mouth and kissed: "it's a stupid egg, not an egg." "

annoyed also learned to kiss his hand, elongating the voice science: "stupid--egg." "

after learning, annoyed that he did not forget his original intention, he continued to say, "elbow, elbow." "

in the face of such a lovely son, wen ran couldn't bear to refuse, and seeing that the sunset outside was just right, he decided to take him to the courtyard to take a walk and breathe the air outside.

when he arrived at the courtyard, wen ran held his armpits with both hands, and xiao annoyance happily stepped forward step by step, his feet were faster than his body, and he didn't care whether the body had kept up, and after a while it became a posture on his back.

he looked up and saw wen ran's face, and smiled happily, his two big eyes were bent, like shen mingchuan.

wen ran made a grimace at him, giggled in annoyance, learned his appearance, and made a grimace like a decent one.

"kiss, kiss, pluck." after laughing, annoyed pointed to his little face and said.

wen ran squatted down, hugged him, kissed him on the cheek, and turned the other side of his face in annoyance: "hmm, hmm." "

it means kissing on the other side.

shen mingchuan went out and came back, just in time to see his son asking for kisses, after kissing, he still held wen ran's face, nibbled his face, and brought up the annoyance: "the little cub even dares to take advantage of your father's cheapness." "

wen ran wiped the saliva from his face and smiled wordlessly, "even your son's vinegar must be eaten." "

"the son is daddy's biggest love enemy, isn't he, little annoying elf?"

annoyed that he hadn't seen shen mingchuan for a day, he was also very happy to see him, reached out and grabbed his nose, elongated his voice and said, "stupid-egg." "

shen mingchuan: "..."

dare to scold you old man!

"poof," he laughed unkindly, "you're pretty good at learning and using it." "