Chapter 63

What scenes are you all looking forward to? Comment below thoughts and opinions below! I personally am excited to write the epilogue.
Hayley's pov

The moment my feet touched the castle grounds I raced down to the dungeons breaking away from the other students. The familiar chill travelled up my spine bringing a smile to my face. Upon reaching the familiar door I immediately started pounding on it. From inside the office I heard my father muttering curses. The door flew open and the scowl on his face instantly morphed into a smile.

"Hayley!" He exclaimed,

"Hi Sev," I said smiling widely,

He stepped aside gesturing for me to enter, I grinned and practically skipped over to my usual chair. Sev sat across from me and waved his wand send a patronus out of the room. After a few seconds Biccy the house elf appeared in the room. With plates full of sausages and mash potatoes not a carrot in sight. Biccy placed the plates in front of us.

"Eat," Severus hummed picking up a fork,

"How was the holidays," Sev asked glancing up at me,

"Awful, I missed you and spinners end," I shovelled the mash potato into my mouth.

"I missed you too Lion,"

I smiled up at my Father studying his face. The lines in his face had grown longer, his eyes were more sunken then before. I missed his face. Merlin it was good to be back. He wiped his mouth with a napkin then waved his wand mumbling something. A book flew off to shelf and floated in front of me. I glanced at my Father who nodded at me. Taking the book from the air I examined the cover. It was a leather bound charms book with gold trimmings. I turned to the first page and my hand flew to my mouth.

Hayley Snape
You are the most wonderful person I've ever met,
I am so proud of the young woman your becoming,
I love you,
-Severus Snape

"Oh Sev... I love it," I murmured gently running my fingers over the page.

"Im glad," Severus smiled at me,

We finished our meal in a comfortable silence and I headed up to Gryffindor tower after bidding Severus goodnight. The common room was empty so I decided to settle in on the couch. I opened my new book and began to read.

The Fidelius charm is an incredibly potent charm with multiple complex levels. Its purpose is to hide a person, place or thing. This charm is rarely used alone as another person needs to be secret keeper. A secret keeper is the only person who knows the location of the-

Suddenly Harry burst into the common room pushing Ron to the door.

"Harry what?"

"Love potion. Mind giving me a hand?" Harry said stress laced in his voice.

I closed the book hugging it to my chest. I quickly followed harry helping him Keep Ron walking straight. He filled me in about the chocolates and Romilda Vane. That girl is insane... a love potion? Seriously. Ron babbled about love and Romilda until we reached Slughorn's quarters. I knocked on his door. Professor Slughorn opened it slightly peering out at us with a rather surprised look.

"Miss Snape... Mr Potter... whats wrong with Wenby?" Slughorn murmured sounding dazed.

"Love potion,"

Slughorn opened the door fully and stepped aside allowing us to enter the room. we thanked him and guided ron over to the couch he was still babbling about Romilda. The professor began concocting an antidote while I attempted to keep Ron on the bloody couch.

"You know Harry you and Miss Snape probably could've made this yourself," Slughorn mused,

"Im sure sir but this seemed like it required more expreienced- RONALD WEASLEY SIT DOWN," I yelled angrily jabbing my finger in the direction of the couch. He plopped onto the couch staring off into the distance a goofy smile on his face.

"I see..." Slughorn murmured

He poured the antidote into a glass and toddling over to Ron. He offered the glass to ron who gave him a dazed look. Ron glanced at me, I gave him a withering stare in return and pointed to the glass. He winced slightly taking it glass downing the lot.

"I don't feel good," he muttered the potion clearly wearing off.

"You need to calm your nerves, here I had other intentions for this but given the circumstance," Slughorn said passing us each a cup of something that smelled alcoholic. Ron took a large swig and immediately collapsed.

"Oh come on! Professor do something!" I exclaimed as he began frothing at the mouth,

Slughorn stood their frozen. I glared at the old man and began trying to wrack my brain for what to do. First aid! The orphanage had us all learn basic first aid. First aid. first aid. What do you do here? Recovery position. Recovery Position!

"Harry! Roll him on his side!" I stated

"Get a bezoar!" He yelled back

Harry rolled Ron onto his side. The foam rolled out of Rons mouth. I swiftly began rummaging haphazardly through Slughorns stores before picking up a phial of little stones labelled bezoar. I popped it open pouring three stones into my hand. Stumbling over to my brother I handed him the stones that he quickly shoved them into Rons mouth forcing it closed and rolled him back onto his back. A moment passed in sheer silence and tension before Ron gasped for air.

"Those girls are going to kill me," he gasped out.

The next morning we visited him in the hospital wing I stood beside Hermione as the teachers including my father filed in. Sev raised an eye brow at me. They discussed the poisoned wine which is when Slughorn was given a withering look from my father no doubtedly for giving me wine. Dumbledore turned towards us looking between us all before his gaze settling on Harry.

"Quick thinking using a Bezoar Harry," Dumbledore said nodding at my brother.

"Won won! Wheres my won won!" Lavender exclaimed pushing through the wall of professors. She immediately glared at Hermione who stood straight up glaring back. When did they start hating each other?

"What is she doing here!"

"I might ask you the same question!" Hermione retorted and I face palmed since I was pretty sure Lavender was Ron's girlfriend.

"I happen to be his girlfriend!" Yep there it is, I rolled my eyes.