Chapter 1

Also shout out to GraceMaeOwens for being the first to comment on this story i really appreciate it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hayleys pov

I leaned back against the headboard of my bed, I could hear the other children playing outside. a knock drew my attention to my locked door, I dragged myself from bed and walked towards the door unlocking it.

"Hayley this man wants to talk to you" Madame said i nodded stepping aside to allow him to enter my room. I returned to my bed and sat crossed legged.

"Hayley im Professor Dumbldore," the old bearded man introduced himself. I did a little wave at him.

"I run a boarding school for children like you and I'm offering you a place," Professor Dumbledore said, I raised my eye brow at him. Children like me? What could that possibly mean. I doubt it won't be offensive.

"Children like me?" I repeated in a sharp tone,

Dumbledore sat on the end of the bed. I scooted further back, putting more distance between him and myself. His clothes were odd. They were plum coloured robes, with brightly coloured scarf. His beard was oddly long as well. The only conclusion I'd managed to derive so far was that this man was very odd. he offered me a smile.

"You can make things happen that you can't explain, can't you. Things other children can't do," he gave me a knowing look.

How the hell did he know that? Are there other people who can do that? Can he do it? My suspicions were growing steadily. I had no explanation for this man or how he knew that. Maybe the Madame had told him. That had to be it right? Madame told her. I looked around the room. I had a choice stay here or take the risk of boarding school. This wasn't really a fair choice now is it. It's like starving or broccoli that isn't a choice.

"When do I leave?" I asked,

"Now pack your things, Madame Williams i will be taking her to the school as we discussing," Dumbldore stated walking out, I have no things. I suppose three sets of clothes count so I threw those in a bag and quickly followed the Professor down the stairs.

I mumbled a goodbye to Madame before Dumbledore escorted me out of the orphanage. We walked through the of London in complete silence. His hands were clasped behind his back as he strode through the streets. We turned down an alley. It was a dead end? Oh no. Dumbledore's going to kill me. He's some kind of serial killer. Picks up kids that no one will miss and kills them in alleys. Unidentifiable and untraceable. Oh the bricks are moving. So I'm not going to die. Perhaps I was being a tad to dramatic. The sign above me read diagon alley.

People in robes roamed around the street, there were no cars everyone was walking. The shop fronts looked old, older then any shops I'd visited recently. Dumbledore lead me into a large shop front.

"Professor? What is this place" i asked looking around at the walls which were lined with long rectangular boxes

"Welcome to Olivandors wand Emporium" Dumbldore stated Wands? like sticks that make magic? The kind magicians use? Bloody hell this has to be some kind of fever dream. Another old man walked towards me his hair stuck out at odd angles.

"ah you must be Hayley Green! I have been waiting a long time for you to come through! I remember your mother when she came for her first wand" Olivandor said as if his mind was a million miles away.

My mother? Did my mother know about all of this? Maybe I'll be able to find something out about her at this boarding school. The old man turned facing the wall of boxes and plucked a box from it. He unwrapped in and gently picking up the wand.

"hmm lets try this one" he said handing me a wand i was careful not to brush hands with him i aimed the wand at the floor and the wand exploded! I jumped out of my skin as tiles started flying everywhere.

"Bloody hell! Is that supposed to happen!" I exclaimed looking up at Dumbledore

"no, Olivandor lets keep moving" Dumbldore said, We go through four more wands before i feel this warm tingling through my arm

"that would be the one, 13 inch oak wood with a Dragon heartstring core good choice" Olivandor told me I looked at him confused.

Dumbledore handed him a some coins presumably paying for the wand. I thank both the men before Dumbledore leads me back out into the street only this time I had a wand clutched in my hand. Dumbledore dragged me to three more shops to buy robes books and a cauldron. I could barley keep up with all the new things I was being shown.

"I'm in the mood for a butter beer," Dumbledore hummed, I scrunched up my nose at the thought of a drink with butter in it.

We walked into a large bar, it was bustling with people in robes. Dumbledore clapped his hands and swiftly walked towards a giant of a man who had a boy who appeared to be about my age with him.

"Ah Hagrid! Harry!" Dumbldore exclaimed, clapping the giant man on the back, he turned back to me and gestured to to boy

"Miss Green meet your brother," (hehe i wanted to end the chapter there 😂)

"My what?" I said mouth agape

"Harry is your twin brother unfortunately you had to be separated on that awe full night," Dumbledore hummed, Harry and I stared at eachother awkwardly. Both seemed unsure what to do. He was my brother apparently. A brother I don't know.

Dumbledore and Hagrid lead us out of the bar. He never even got his butter drink. They took us to a train station, kings cross. I'd been there on a field trip once. Hagrid plodded towards a brick wall, he must be mad. Is he blind? Oh he went through the wall... he went through the wall. How's that possible- never mind I doubt I'll understand it. Too many unexplainable things in one day. I simply followed Hagrid through the wall, too overwhelmed to question it

The older men showed us to the train. Once we were on it Harry wandered off down the hall and I lost him in the crowd of what I assumed were students.

"Look here Fred a lost first year!" A red headed boy grinned appearing beside me.

"Come on then first come sit with us," Another red headed boy identical to the other one who I assumed was Fred spoke. I glanced back at where harry used to be, then up to the older boys who had offered me a seat. Like before I don't really have much of a choice.

Snapes pov

The first years began filing into the great hall and stood before the sorting hat. My eyes glanced over the see of students. This was the year Hayley was meant to start. I froze when i saw a green haired first year walk in, is that? It must be.

"Hayley" i whisper

"wha t'was that?" Hagrid asked

"Nothing" i hissed, The sorting starts sorting the students. I waited for her name to be called. I prayed she'd be in my house, watching over her would be much easier if she was.

"Susan Bones... HUFFLEPUFF, Hermione Granger... GRYFFINDOR" i roll my eyes "Neville Longbottom... GRYFFINDOR, Draco Malfoy SLYTHERIN" i smirk "Harry Potter" murmurs erupted in the hall "GRYFFINDOR" was announced "Hayley Green" my gaze softened then her house was announced...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cliff hanger!!! Leave your guesses in the comments if you want and any criticisms you have so i can improve 😄