Chapter 1

When they walked into the flower shop, the proprietress was holding a tablet to watch the latest issue of "Deformation Meter".

Thanks to the rural protagonist Qi Linqing, who changed his life in the city and caused ridicule on the whole network-this reality show has now surpassed 200 million views, and the popularity is still rising.

Du Yuanbai glanced at the screen, then turned his gaze to the young man who was bending over and carefully picking tulip seeds.

After participating in the show, the other party dyed his hair and wore a famous brand. Recently, his temperament has changed drastically. It is far from the rustic and cowardly image before. It is no wonder that the proprietress didn't recognize him as Qi Linqing just now.

Du Yuanbai cleared his throat, pointed to the pile of flowerpots, shovel tools and seeds and asked:

"Are you going to buy it and grow it yourself?"

Qi Linqing: "Yeah."

In his spare time in his previous life, he liked to play with flowers and plants.

Du Yuanbai: "..."

Even if Qi Linqing is dyed with blond hair on a linen that Tony's trendy people love most, he still feels that the other party has a little bit like an old cadre.

...

Before stepping into this pedestrian street, Du Yuanbai thought that the "buying" Qi Linqing said was going to the shopping mall luxury store.

Who would have thought that the other party would come all the way to buy some weird things. . . For example, tulip seeds, and ancient paints.

"Why are you buying paint?" Du Yuanbai asked strangely.

The day before yesterday, Du Yuanbai did get news about Qi Linqing's plan to study art on Weibo, but he thought it was a joke at the time.

Qi Linqing's words are concise and concise: "Painting."

He asked others before that the closest place in city B that sells pure ancient pigments is this shop.

Du Yuanbai: "..."

You are not right.

Du Yuanbai quickly thought that Qi Lele had recently taken over a role in a costume drama and was studying Chinese painting.

I'm afraid it's not because of Qi Linqing's jealousy and vain attempt to impersonate...

"Hey, wait for me..."

As he was thinking about it, Du Yuanbai saw that Qi Linqing had already stepped and walked without a trace, so he had to follow him quickly.

Qi Linqing took a turn and turned into the Xueyuan Painting and Calligraphy Mounting Shop next door.

At this time, the boss is burying his head in the house and mounting the painting.

"Hello." Qi Linqing pressed the baseball cap, walked over and asked, "Is there any Chinese painting pigments for sale here?"

The boss pointed to the outside impatiently and said, "It's all outside."

"I don't want that kind of boxed." Qi Linqing thought about the nouns of this era in his mind and said: "I want pure natural ancient pigments such as minerals and plant materials."

Hearing this, the boss raised his head and saw the handsome face of the boy hidden under the brim of his hat, and he felt a little familiar.

He was stunned, even his tone softened: