Chapter 39

That day, Qi Linqing saw two houses and went back.

Because the intermediary named Zhang San never understood what he meant, the houses that took him to see were all luxury real estate in the center of B, with tens of millions at every turn.

As everyone knows, Qi Linqing's needs are very simple-renting a small house with a monthly rent of no more than 3,000 is enough.

When the driver heard this, he was also puzzled. Why did the second youngest think about going out to rent a house... Is it thinking about running away from home again?

He was panicked instantly.

He can hide other things from the chairman and his wife, but this is absolutely impossible.

Half a year ago, Qi Linqing ran away from home, which caused the chairman and his wife to call the police and hire and protect the security city.

The driver was afraid that Qi Linqing would move out without saying a word.

Before, Mr. Yan stuffed him with money and asked him to report the details of Qi Linqing's life in detail, so that he would take care of him.

He sent Qi Linqing home, busy making a phone call and telling the old man what happened.

Yan Xiang sighed, "I knew it."

Unless the child is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, he will think of moving out sooner or later.

But...Isn't Qi Linqing approaching adulthood at his age?

He saw that the child seemed to be independent and independent, and it was better to buy some real estate for him than to live with his own old man.

"You said he looked at the pictures of the courtyard for a long time?" he asked.

Driver: "Yes, yes."

It seems that this child likes courtyard houses. Buy it?

hang up the phone.

Yan Xiang thought about the property under his name, and fell into deep thought.

...

On Sunday, move to the station.

Ji Youguang is still the leader of the Z Province Ink Cup competition this time.

Qi Linqing and Tanggula, as one of the few contestants, were stuffed on the Harmony train bound for H City under his supervision.

This is the first time Qi Linqing has seen such a fast-moving vehicle like modern times.

He calmly looked at the clean and tidy carriage, and followed Tanggula to find a place to sit down.

Their seats turned out to be in a row?

Tanggula felt happy in his heart. After driving for two hours, he had already imagined in his mind that he was chatting with Qi Linqing in full swing...

Ji Youguang glanced at them and said, "Oh, Linqing, you took the wrong seat. The ticket I bought for you is 17B."

Tanggula looked down and saw the 16A displayed on the phone screen, and was silent for a long time.

"..."

Qi Linqing stood up, took the black backpack and walked back a row.

He paused when he saw the boy wearing headphones next to the seat, and his brown-black pupils showed a bit of stunnedness:

"you...?"

His tablemate has now become his seatmate again.

It's too coincidental.