Chapter 64

Only then did Ye Runan know that Qi Linqing could also paint.

Judging from the painting style of the other party that has formed a distinct personal style, Ye Runan feels that she should have been drawing board for some years.

Even if Qi Linqing is a genius, there should be two or three years without five years, right?

But she felt very strange again.

Because it is rumored that Qi Linqing learned Western sketching from his studio to the present in just a few months.

Drawing original sketches on board definitely requires sketching skills. Relying on Chinese painting skills is definitely not good. The style of the picture in front of me is obviously a combination of Chinese and Western.

And if you are used to writing brushes, how can you get used to using capacitor pens or tablets in a short time?

"Is he painting such a cow?" Ye Runan zoomed in and zoomed out the picture hundreds of times.

Gan Yishan: "Right? I also think his paintings are super beautiful. He also asked me to let you talk about things."

"Me?" Ye Runan's expression was a little weird.

Gan Yishan: "That's right, you are our famous slab painter this year."

"Don't talk about it, I'll still paint the great **** in front of him..." Ye Runan wiped her cold sweat and said, "Is Qi Linqing the great god?!"

"Huh?" Gan Yishan was taken aback for a moment.

She didn't know much about stencil painting, but Qi Linqing said that he had only learned stencil painting for a few weeks.

And Ye Runan has years of experience in painting from junior high school to now, plus there are a large number of fans in ins...

"You give me some advice." She thought the other party was humble.

Ye Runan was helpless: "I can't give it. His level of business is obviously higher than mine."

Although Ye Runan has already formed a strong personal style of painting, because she was influenced by Sakura Island in her early years, the astringent pictures and settings in her paintings are all day-to-day and windy. There is absolutely no such obvious creation as Qi Linqing's Chinese style mixed with modern westernization. force.

"Are you serious?" Gan Yishan's mouth twitched slightly.

Ye Runan: "Why did I lie to you? If Qi Linqing is willing, he will go to ins to open an account and post pictures, and I will guarantee that after one year, his number of fans will definitely exceed me."

Gan Yishan: "..."

Exaggerated.

You know, Ye Runan has more than one million fans on ins. It's mainly because she puts astringent pictures all the year round, so she attracts fans.

If you want to change to an ordinary painter, no matter how good your painting skills are, you can't have this popularity.

"No, he painted so well. It's a shame not to put it on the Internet." Ye Runan said, "Would you like to persuade him to open an account?"

Gan Yishan just wanted to say that the other party had just learned board drawing and maybe less than two weeks...

Ye Runan stood up suddenly and walked out, muttering to herself:

"No, I have to persuade him personally."

Qi Linqing heard Ming Ye Runan's intentions and felt that putting the picture on the Internet was a good way to increase propaganda.