Chapter 91

One day after returning to City B, Qi Linqing and Zhong Chen attended a high school classmate gathering.

Qi Linqing didn't want to go.

But Du Yuanbai has been bombarding WeChat phone calls, and Zhong Chen also said that it is best to go after graduation, so he had to agree.

The party was set up in a well-known local club in City B. The decoration was rich and luxurious, and there were eating, drinking and playing.

In addition to special KTV boxes, entertainment facilities such as billiards and outdoor barbecues are also arranged.

As soon as Qi Linqing and Zhong Chen stepped forward, the clubhouse waiter enthusiastically greeted him and said with a smile: "Brother Zhong, you haven't been here for a long time."

Qi Linqing: "..."

He almost forgot that Wenli Zhong Chen was originally a frequent visitor to major bars and clubs.

Zhong Chen looked at Qi Linqing beside him, a little embarrassed.

The waiter probably has a good relationship with the original owner, winking his eyes and said: "You remember to come to play often, our security measures are very good here."

Zhong Chen wittily fell into silence.

When he walked far and bypassed the waiter, he turned his head and explained to Qi Linqing: "It's not what you think."

Qi Linqing's tone was light: "What do I think?"

Zhong Chen carefully sorted out the words in his mind, "Just...I didn't come to such a place often before."

"Oh, is it?" Qi Linqing glanced at him meaningfully, then whispered: "Then the wallet full of VIP cards in the bar and clubhouse I saw last time at your house is someone else's?"

Zhong Chen: "..."

That is the original trunk!

He pursed his mouth aggrievedly, feeling that he was more wronged than Dou E.

...

After this episode, the two pushed the door and entered the box.

The collective high school party in Class 18 was very lively and almost everyone came.

As soon as they came in, they immediately attracted everyone's attention.

Du Yuanbai was playing cards with Jiang Bai and the others, but when he saw them coming in, he stood up and greeted them.

"Brother Qi! Go! Let's go have a drink." Du Yuanbai smiled and waved at him.

Jiang Bai also looked at Zhong Chen, not to be outdone: "Brother Zhong, let's go fight."

Probably the little contradiction just now remained at work, and Zhong Chen didn't know what he had gotten wrong, so he agreed.

"Can."

Qi Linqing glanced at Zhong Chen. The more at this time, the more he can feel the gap in the generation gap.

He has no idea what □□ is.

Zhong Chen regretted it as soon as he said it.

He realized that Qi Linqing would definitely not play poker.

But before he could say something to save him, he heard Qi Linqing's deserted voice saying:

"It's okay, you go play cards, and Du Yuanbai and I have a drink."

Zhong Chen: "..."

He shot himself in the foot.

Bar.