Chapter 45

Backstage, the music group.

"Lao Zhang, have you heard of this song?"

"A bit familiar, let me think about it."

"Oh right! This is very similar to the ancient popular "Flying Flower Order"!"

"This tune is exactly the same."

"Now there are people who deliberately learn this old tune..."

Liao Shu was a little bit emotional. It's not that he didn't recognize it just now, but because of the ancient music "Flying Flower Order", although the score has been handed down, there are very few people who know it now.

It is rumored that this is the creation of Xiao Le, a painter of Tang Dynasty Yuan Sihao, which flowed into the brothel a hundred years later, became a dance music, and became popular with a generation of famous prostitute Tan Qiuniang.

...

The director of the show was very excited. She even went to Qi Linqing to be able to blow Xiao Le so beautifully!

"How many surprises does he keep from us?" the director murmured.

She seemed to have expected the lively discussion among netizens after the broadcast of this issue of "Haha Base Camp".

After the song was over, there was a sensational applause from the audience.

Even those fans who came for Qi Lele have to admit that this Xiao Le is really nice.

They stared at the young man under the spotlight in a daze.

At this moment, he was really dazzling.

"We didn't seem to call him **** before."

I don't know who murmured.

If even him is rubbish, then what are they?

...

After the recording of the show, Qi Lele and Fu Hanri stayed in place to interact with the audience.

As soon as the supporter Ou Ming turned his head, he found that Qi Linqing and Zhong Chen were missing.

"Where did they go?" Ou Ming asked in surprise.

Qu Hou: "I just saw Zhong Chen take Qi Linqing to the dressing room. I guess they are going to take off my makeup and go back."

Ou Ming laughed.

Hey, young people nowadays are more active at get off work than anyone else.

Dressing room No. 2.

When the staff wanted to go in, they found that the door had been locked.

There was a yellow and black striped warning sign that somebody had stolen from the toilet at the door:

[Do not enter during maintenance]

The staff member's question mark face: "???"

What if the guests want to use the dressing room. . .

He hurriedly knocked on the door twice and asked loudly, "Who is inside?"

No one responded.

staff member:"..."

Good guys. This is forcing him to find the key, right?

Dressing room.

When Qi Linqing was hugged hard by Zhong Chen, he still couldn't react.

The boy's head was buried tightly between his neck, and his soft black hair pressed against him. It was a rather furry touch and itchy.

He remembered the Persian cat that the little apprentice had raised before.