Chapter 12

Recently, there is something that has bothered Qi Linqing.

In addition to planning to complete his last life, he also wanted to find a book.

He once heard that his friend Yuan Sihao said that reading this book would benefit the painter a lot. However, the book was very expensive at the time. He had passed by the book stand and saw the price but had no money to buy it.

Now reborn after death, this book has become a lingering regret in his heart.

After class, Qi Linqing went to ask Du Yuanbai: "I want to find a book, do you know where to get it?"

Du Yuanbai answered without hesitation: "Go to buy it online, in a physical bookstore, or borrow it from the library."

Qi Linqing hesitated for a moment, he didn't know how to surf the Internet.

"Can you help me search the online store?" He could only ask Du Yuanbai again.

Du Yuanbai took out his mobile phone and said, "You really have become an antique after spending so many years in the countryside? Don't tell me that you can't even use Taobao..."

Qi Linqing asked, "What is Taobao?"

Du Yuanbai: "...Okay, when I didn't say it."

A person who doesn't even have WeChat, how can he expect the other party to use Taobao?

Du Yuanbai typed in the search box according to the title of the book mentioned by Qi Linqing.

The page quickly jumped out: [Tmall] Dangdang official website, the price of this book: 89.

Du Yuanbai pointed to the screen: "You want to buy this?"

Qi Linqing doesn't understand many simplified characters now, so he thought about it and asked: "Are there traditional ones?"

Du Yuanbai: "Wait."

He searched it again, and the page popped up: Traditional Chinese original auction, the price of this book: 599.

Du Yuanbai was slightly surprised: "So expensive?"

For Du Yuanbai's consumption concept, he did not hesitate to buy a limited edition game skin for a few hundred dollars, but buying a book would be too expensive.

But he quickly realized that this little money was just drizzle to the Qi family, and shrugged his shoulders:

"Shall I place an order for you?"

Qi Linqing touched the few steel pewter left in his pocket, and said, "I won't use it for now."

Qi's parents are coming back today. He tried to see if he could get money from them.

In the evening, Tomson's second product Qi's villa.

There was a drizzle in the sky, and the green leaves of the plants in the back garden of the villa were shining brightly under the warm-colored chandeliers. Stepping over the bluestone steps, the nanny Wang opened the glass door and put a bag of lively seafood ingredients on the kitchen cutting board.

The pot on the smart stove was boiling with a thick white mist, filled with the sweet fragrance of coconut chicken.

"Madam, shall we have a seafood banquet tonight?" Aunt Wang asked, poking her head out.

In the living room, Yan Qiongfang was busy packing up the gifts he brought back to the children from abroad, and answered casually: "Yes."

Aunt Wang knew that everyone likes to eat seafood, so she wiped her hands on the apron and threw half a catty of live sea prawns into the coconut chicken pot.