Chapter 72

Qi Linqing usually stays in the studio and will come back only during holidays.

The housekeepers and nanny in the courtyard house, including Cai Ji, did not anticipate the theft.

Except for the two paintings in Qi Linqing's bedroom, there are no valuable ornaments in the house.

And the things that are missing are precisely those two paintings.

As the capital of China, City B has excellent public security. The property management of this community is also very strict...

Who on earth dared to burglary?

They don't know, they can only call the police the first time.

When Cai Ji and the butler dialed 120 to deal with the police, Qi Linqing first checked his room.

There is no trace of being turned over in the bedroom.

Obviously the purpose of the thief is very clear.

He opened the safe.

Not surprisingly, the "Ten Thousand Miles of Landscape" inside also disappeared.

Qi Linqing's forehead twitched slightly, and a little ominous premonition appeared in his heart.

But he quickly noticed a detail, locked the safe door quietly, and exited the bedroom.

The butler asked: "Master, you just checked the room. Are there any missing things besides those two paintings?"

Qi Linqing shook his head and said, "Nothing."

He could not disclose information about "Ten Thousand Miles of Landscapes".

The butler comforted: "Wait a minute, the police will be here soon. Now that the technology is so advanced, if the other party leaves some fingerprints or something, they may be arrested and brought to justice the next day."

This is true, but Qi Linqing knows that things are by no means so simple.

Zhong Chen quickly rushed to the courtyard, looked at him up and down, and asked anxiously: "Are you okay?"

Qi Linqing: "It's okay."

Zhong Chen: "Then you lost two paintings?"

Qi Linqing: "Yeah."

Zhong Chen looked at him with a rare expression of anxiety, but in his heart he had guessed that the "Ten Thousand Miles of Landscape" must have been stolen.

They sat in the living room waiting for the police to intervene in the investigation. But the strange thing is that it has been more than an hour since the police have called the police, but there is still no movement outside.

In the end, Cai Ji couldn't sit still, got up and walked to the kitchen, saying:

"I'll refill a cup of tea."

Just a few steps away, he suddenly heard a police siren floating, and his expression was happy: "The police are here!"

The housekeeper and the nanny stood up and looked out.

Qi Linqing and Zhong Chen's eyes met and then retracted.

Then they also stepped outside the door.

The door outside the yard is unlocked. The police pushed in directly and swarmed towards them.

Cai Ji wondered: "Why so many people..."

Zhong Chen's complexion changed slightly.

The sergeant headed straight to Qi Linqing, took out a pair of handcuffs and put it on his wrist, and said coldly: