Chapter 40

The news that Qi Linqing asked for leave to participate in the Provincial Ink Cup competition in H city soon spread throughout the middle school.

He won the first prize of the city competition last time, which has refreshed many people's cognition.

Although his grades are poor, his talent in Chinese painting art is obviously extraordinary.

It's just... still not many people believe that he can win prizes in provincial competitions.

Because everyone has seen "Deformation Plan" and knows the environment in which Qi Linqing grew up in the countryside.

The village where he is located is the poorest county in Z province that ranks bottom every year.

——The adobe tiled house, the wall peeling off, a dim yellow light bulb that is crumbling at any time.

There are three or four chickens in the yard outside, and he is said to help feed the chickens every morning when he gets up.

Variations in the world have always existed.

Province Z is a major cultural province. Especially in H City, there are many well-known calligraphers and painters in history.

Even if Qi Linqing is talented, he lives in such a remote country with a closed field of vision and lack of materials. Maybe he doesn't even have a handy brush. How could he be comparable to other children in the same province who were raised in scholarly families?

There were also voices of opposition: "That's not true. Tanggula's parents are also professors at the Academy of Fine Arts, but in the end he lost to Qi Linqing."

"That's Tangula's own food."

"He failed miserably in the city competition two years ago, didn't he."

"After all, there are too many bulls in H market."

Even Yang Junye, a genius young man who was interviewed by the local media in City B last year, did not even make a splash after he went to participate in the provincial competition.

But from everyone's point of view, it doesn't matter whether Qi Linqing wins the prize or not. After all, he can't really rely on Chinese painting skills to break into the sky, right?

Anyway, he is now a family member of Qi's family, and went to make a TV series, and he is quite well-known on the Internet.

Although Qi Linqing's performance is a bit poor, if he chooses to enter the entertainment circle like Qi Lele in the future, he will definitely become a traffic star.

Yan Qiongfang actually thinks so.

However, she and her husband, Qi Hui, have the same thoughts that they should let the children go out and experience it alone.

When he leaves his comfort zone and is frustrated outside, he will naturally return home to seek protection from his parents' wings.

...

It was the day of the provincial game in a flash.

Qi Linqing got up at six o'clock in the morning, studied ink, made paint, and practiced a small study.

At more than seven o'clock, he went downstairs to have breakfast with everyone.

Zhong Chen raised his head and glanced at Qi Linqing, who was sitting opposite, and saw that the other party was eating soy milk steamed buns without any rushing sound. The action is not very elegant, but it is inexplicably pleasing to the eye.