Chapter 113

On this day, Mr. Chi, a fan of the exhibition, came to the Art Museum in City B with a cane.

He used to be an art teacher. He have retired this year, and he will hang around in the major art galleries in the city almost every day when he have free time, and he immersed in the world of admiring these wonderful paintings.

Since the Art Museum in City B does not require tickets, the exhibition is relatively advanced and not suitable for taking pictures.

Usually when he comes here, the visitors are mostly students, or mothers with children, middle-aged men and women, etc.

But today a large number of young people poured in, and even formed a long line, which surprised Mr. Chi.

When he lined up at the door, he couldn't help asking people around him, "Are there any important exhibitions today?"

The man glanced at him, handed over the exhibition introduction book in his hand, and muttered:

"You come to the exhibition, why don't you even know Qi Linqing's exhibition..."

Qi Linqing?

Mr. Chi felt that the name was a bit familiar.

Before he remembered, the text of the introduction book under his gaze came into view.

"Green Mountains and Misty Rain Chinese Painting Series Exhibition"-author Qi Linqing.

Mr. Chi was slightly taken aback.

He wondered in his heart that this was obviously a Chinese painting exhibition, how could there be so many young tourists?

The team moved forward a little bit.

Finally it was Mr. Chi's turn.

There was a young couple in front of him, and he saw them rushing in excitedly.

Mr. Chi couldn't help but sigh, he is indeed an old man. He is old.

[Didi, citizen card]

After the verification was successful, Mr. Chi walked slowly into the progress hall with his hands behind his back.

The exhibition hall is not big, and the air-conditioning is very strong. Looking from a distance, there are ink paintings hanging on the white wall, separated by a red fence in the middle.

But there are many people.

It is the first time for Mr. Chi to see so many tourists. They took their cellphones and clicked and snapped at these paintings.

It seems that they are not here to visit art works, but to check in.

Seeing a tumult in front of him, he craned his neck and looked over, only to see a young man surrounded by stars like a moon.

The man was white and handsome, and he looked like an artist.

Several nearby boys and girls couldn't help covering their faces and screamed:

"Good luck, my god, I was able to meet Qi Linqing himself on the first day of the development!!"

"He is so handsome."

"I'm almost in a coma, thank you for helping pinch me down."

"Sister, you are dizzy, let's find him together to take a photo with him!"

"..."

Mr. Chi then realized with hindsight that the young man in front of him was the author of this exhibition.