Chapter 99

Under the dim light of the street lamp, Qi Linqing could clearly see that Zhong Chen's face was a little red.

The red was set against the white skin, making it particularly conspicuous.

"You are already a little drunk." Qi Linqing said in a statement tone.

The last time they went to the bar, he discovered that the other party's drink volume was actually very average.

"I'm not drunk!" Zhong Chen frowned and raised his eyes, but his brown-black pupils were filled with dizziness.

Qi Linqing also looked at each other.

Gradually, he found that he couldn't look away.

All the hustle and bustle of the surrounding night market retreats from the side.

Only each other was left in their eyes.

Zhong Chen opened his mouth slightly, his eyes blurred.

Sometimes the atmosphere in love is so natural and wonderful.

He could feel Qi Linqing's approach.

It seemed that the other party was going to kiss him in the next second.

Until Qi Linqing got close, he reached out and gently wiped off the oil from his mouth.

Zhong Chen: "..."

Qi Linqing said softly: "Barbecue contains carcinogens. Eating too much is not good for your health."

Zhong Chen's mouth twitched slightly as he listened to the popular science statement of the other veteran cadre.

Why is there always a sense that Qi Linqing is his father's sight...

Grunt.

Zhong Chen picked up the shochu on the table and drank it.

Qi Linqing's persuasion still sounded in his ears: "Drink less, drinking will hurt your body."

Zhong Chen was a little desperate, "Then when we get married, do you have to make a date table for the payment of public rations?"

"Huh?" Qi Linqing's eyes showed a dazed expression, and asked unclearly, "Why?"

Zhong Chen: "Because indulgence can hurt your body."

"..."

Qi Linqing didn't know how to answer, so he could only remain silent.

Zhong Chen became drunk after a few drinks.

He fainted on the table, fell asleep, and even snored.

From time to time, passing students looked at them and pointed.

Qi Linqing looked at him and sighed.

Still a kid.

Although Zhong Chen has achieved great success in his career in just one year, sometimes Qi Linqing feels that his heart is still like a child who has not grown up—he is addicted to sweetness, likes to drink milk tea, and his favorite food is grilled sausage.

So they need more time between them instead of going to bed hastily.

"The lady boss check out."

Qi Linqing paid the money and turned back to help Zhong Chen.

Because the other party has been completely drunk to the point of unconsciousness.

In desperation, Qi Linqing could only carry him on his back and walked to the side of the road to wait for the bus.