Chapter 36

When Fan Xingchang walked in, Qi Linqing had already finished the live broadcast of Chinese painting.

He saw the boy bend down to clean up the tabletop, dipped the used brush into a handful and dipped it in water, and then dried it carefully with a paper towel. This can protect the tip of the pen from splitting.

It was obviously the cheap brush that Yin Yuanliang bought at the stationery store yesterday for more than ten yuan, but the other party cleaned it so seriously.

Fan Xingchang was stunned.

Qi Linqing raised his head to look at him when he heard the movement, and said, "Hello."

Fan Xingchang: "I'm from the live broadcast room next door, did you just come today?"

Qi Linqing nodded, just as he finished finishing the drawing tools in his hand, he went to help the little assistant collect the equipment.

Fan Xingchang stretched his eyebrows and asked in a warm voice: "Boss Yin asked me to take you to live with you. Are you free later? Or do you want to go back?"

Qi Linqing: "I'm free."

He thought that the other party wanted to continue the live-streaming drawing by himself, so of course there was time. Anyway, even if I return home, I will continue to practice in the study.

Fan Xingchang looked at the assistant and discussed: "Wait, take him to my side, I'll go over and talk to the audience first."

Assistant: "Good Teacher Fan."

Fan Xingchang hurried out.

It's eight o'clock in the evening now.

The panda live broadcast room is still brightly lit, including the anchor, and every fighter is busy and exhausted. Now it's a fast-paced society, and Douyin's internal scrolling is too strong, and it is common to be busy until the early hours of the morning.

Although sometimes they will broadcast live at home, but the company's lighting equipment is complete, and the video quality is higher.

Even the boss, Yin Yuanliang, has been busy until now before he has time to eat. Sitting cross-legged on the sofa in the hall, he was pulling a bowl of pickled fish for takeaway.

Qi Linqing came out to find a bathroom to wash his hands, but got lost.

When Yin Yuanliang saw him, he suddenly remembered that the child hadn't eaten anything since the live broadcast at four in the afternoon.

"Um... would you like to eat something?" Yin Yuanliang hesitated to pick up the more takeaway and handed it over.

"Okay, thank you." Qi Linqing accepted calmly.

There is still some time before Fan Xingchang starts live broadcast, he can have a meal first.

Qi Linqing was indeed hungry. He sat down beside Yin Yuanliang and opened the lid of the bowl, and a strong smell of the meal instantly spread.

Yin Yuanliang opened the meal bag, took out the disposable chopsticks and plastic spoon and handed it to him.

In fact, Yin Yuanliang was still a little embarrassed. Because he feel that the takeaway he ordered is cheap and not delicious, the other party will dislike it.

After all, although they used to grow up in the countryside. But now when I return to Qi's house, my standard of living is definitely different.

Unexpectedly, Qi Linqing eats with relish, and praises this shop for its good taste.