Chapter 17

Qi Linqing returned to the classroom with the trophy and received the attention of the whole class.

Not everyone is hostile to him.

Except for Zhong Chen's group of younger brothers, most of the girls in the class have a good impression of his handsome face.

But now that they knows that he is talented, they is even more excited now.

Jiang Bai's front desk, Mao Xiujing, held his cheeks, admiring him and said: "In terms of his appearance, he can definitely be elected to the junior high school."

Jiang Bai was full of black lines, "The school grass of our school is obviously Qi Lele and Zhong Ge, okay?!"

Mao Xiujing dared not comment on Zhong Chen, only said:

"I don't care, I prefer Qi Linqing. Don't you think Qi Lele is too milky? He is short and not masculine at all, so let's consider him a school girl."

Jiang Bai: "You mean Qi Lele is a **** girl?"

Mao Xiujing shrugged, "I never said it."

She just prefers handsome boys like Qi Linqing.

Jiang Bai snorted coldly. He doesn't care, anyway, he has an affection filter for Qi Lele.

Whoever makes this person the elder brother likes, rounding up is equal to their sister-in-law!

Several girls around also joined the discussion topic.

"I was surprised when I watched "Deformation Meter" before. How did Qi Linqing grow taller in the village living environment since he was a child?"

"He looks almost 1.9 meters away, right."

"And the face is also very nice. It looks like the president of the Qi family."

"Ahem, maybe this is genetic inheritance?"

"The Qi family's genes are really good..."

Some people wondered where did Qi Linqing learn Chinese painting and calligraphy?

Mao Xiujing took out the phone and shook it, indicating:

"Don't you guys look at the campus wall? Someone on it has long been discussing that he painted on the spot in the art office two days ago and shocked all the teachers. At that time, he said that it seemed like an old man in the village taught him."

Qi Linqing did not notice the discussion of his classmates.

He took a few things, returned to his seat and sat down.

In addition to the trophy, there are also two golden pens with the logo of the junior high school, which are the first prizes of the two competitions.

Qi Linqing thought that he would not be able to use two pens alone, so he took out one and asked Zhong Chen:

"Do you want it?"

Zhong Chen was painting the campus wall, and raised his head when he heard the words.

But after seeing the two fountain pens of exactly the same style, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

Isn't this a couple pen? ?

Zhong Chen's expression is cold: "No."

"Okay." Qi Linqing put the pen in the drawer.

There was still a while before class, Qi Linqing took out "Tonglu On Paintings" from his schoolbag and turned the pages.

"I like the "Picture Book" in it the most." Zhong Chen said suddenly.

Qi Linqing was startled slightly, and saw a white and slender finger stretched out in front of him, tapping the paragraph on the page: