Chapter 16

"Hey, look quickly." The classmate touched Wen Wei's arm.

Wen Wei raised his head, only to realize that something was wrong. Several students around were staring blankly at the table in front of Qi Linqing, looking in a daze.

"What's the matter?" he asked subconsciously.

Classmate: "You'll know if you stretch your head and have a look."

Wen Wei hesitated and looked over on tiptoe.

Patter.

The brush in his hand fell off.

The falling ink splattered like splashes of water. He and his classmates were smudged into black circles on their school uniforms.

But Wen Wei didn't realize it.

He stared at the character blankly, as if to stare out his eyes.

"Qi Linqing is so good, his calligraphy level is almost the same as that of the teacher."

The enviable voice of his classmates heard in his ears, and Wen Wei came back to his senses.

He swallowed hard and licked his lips: "Hmm..."

It is precisely because Wen Wei has practiced calligraphy since he was a child that he can better distinguish Qi Linqing from his own. That handwriting was a level he didn't know how many years he would have to practice before he could catch up.

And what did he just say? He was actually laughing at each other...

"Don't worry, Qi Linqing probably didn't hear it." The classmate seemed to be aware, and patted him sympathetically on the shoulder.

Wen Wei: "..."

Ten minutes later, Ji Youguang shouted that the game was over.

Wen Wei hurriedly re-written a pair of words and handed it in, thinking that the other party is definitely the first one this time. He spent two years in middle school, and of course he knows the level of other calligraphy students.

It is impossible for anyone present to compare to Qi Linqing.

Four art teachers collected papers and reviewed them on the spot.

Many of the students who were pulled to charge have already left, and only a small number of people are still waiting in place.

There was a rustle of whispers and the teachers turning pages in the lecture hall.

The students in the back row whispered:

"Did you see the character written by Qi Linqing."

"It feels almost like computer fonts..."

"I just saw the way he writes, it's so special."

"Why haven't I found out that he still has this talent before!"

On stage.

When Ji Youguang turned to a piece of paper, he was stunned and his movements stopped.

The brown-haired man leaned over to take a look and said, "Huh".

"Isn't this written by Qi Linqing? His calligraphy is also so good."

These words caught the attention of the female teacher and Yi Chaoming.

The female teacher also came over, boasting: "It's really good, the line structure is very beautiful."

"What do you think of Teacher Yi?" She turned to ask Yi Chaoming.