Chapter 112

[Ms. Qi is so amazing! ! ]

[Family rushes]

[It happens that I will be free next week, so I must go to the exhibition]

[Suddenly remembered that some people said that Qi Linqing hadn't come up with the work]

[Laughing]

[Slap face is here, right? It's as fast as a tornado]

[B City Art Museum is one of the best art museums in the country. Almost all the artists who can hold exhibitions here are domestic bigwigs. I remember the exhibitions here last year include Zhang Daqian touring exhibition and Nathaniel Lambert. ]

[It is true that Qi Linqing's first exhibition can be held here]

[The scariest thing is that he is only nineteen years old...]

[You know nothing about the power of genius]

A 50w+ high-rise building was quickly built in the comment area.

...

At this time, Qi Linqing, who was in the hotel, also received the museum exhibition information from Mr. Xu Lao.

It will start next week. As usual, artists need to go to the exhibition hall to hold the opening ceremony on the first day.

Mr. Xu's voice was filled with excitement across the telephone line, "I will bring someone from the Calligraphy and Painting Association to join you in cheering!"

Qi Linqing chuckled, "Thank you."

He is very grateful for everything Mr. Xu has done for himself.

"Don't thank me." Mr. Xu said disapprovingly: "As long as you can draw more works, I think it will be the best reward for me."

"good."

Qi Linqing browsed the exhibition information again, focusing on the number of paintings, and suddenly realized something was wrong.

"Didn't you last time that only five works were used in the exhibition?" he asked.

At that time, Mr. Xu made this request, and Qi Linqing sent a bunch of paintings to let him choose.

Mr. Xu Lao: "Yes, but your painting is so excellent, we unanimously decided to send it all to the exhibition."

"It turned out to be like this." Qi Linqing unscrewed the thermos cup and took a sip of tea.

Mr. Xu went on to say: "Do you know if you want to hold more exhibitions in the future? Any one of your paintings is enough to cause a sensation. You are so low-key that people outside say that you are hype every day."

Qi Linqing smiled and did not speak.

It may have been popular, and he doesn't have much desire to be famous now.

A dead artist is always worth more than alive.

He thought, no matter how hard he worked in his life, he might not be able to compare with the "Fu Yi" of the previous life.

hang up the phone.

Qi Linqing got up and boiled a pot of hot water.

Behind.

Zhong Chen, who was originally lying in bed taking a nap, rubbed his eyes and woke up.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Qi Linqing heard the movement and looked back at him.

"It's okay." Zhong Chen stretched out, stretched his hands forward and said: "I want to hug."

Qi Linqing poured hot water into the glass and added some mineral water in it.