Chapter 97

The elevator did break down.

There were two cracks, and they were stuck in the air.

The dormitory manager arrived in time and said with embarrassment that he had called the repairman and asked them to take the stairs first.

"Just take exercise, haha." The administrator's awkward laughter echoed in the corridor.

Professor Lin didn't want to stay here for a second, and hurriedly took his daughter out.

Zhong Chen turned his head to look at Qi Linqing, his eyes flickering.

"Back to your house?"

Qi Linqing held his hand and pushed the door out, "I will take you to the school gate."

Zhong Chen: "..."

As soon as the glass door opened, the heat billowed.

Zhong Chen slapped the wind with his hand a few times, glanced diagonally at Linqing's long-sleeved shirt, and couldn't help feeling hot for the other party.

"What about you?" Zhong Chen stared down suggestively.

Without squinting, Qi Linqing stretched out the hem of his shirt to block it.

"I'll go back and take a cold shower." He said flatly.

Zhong Chen: "???"

what. . .

"You are the reincarnation of Liu Xiahui."

Qi Linqing replied in his heart, no, I am the reincarnation of Fu Yi.

After Zhong Chen finished speaking, he shook his head, "No, you are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles."

Qi Linqing: "?"

Although he doesn't understand what it means, it always feels weird.

The tall and dense green branches blocked the pervasive sunlight.

The two walked side by side under the plane tree.

But the shady place is only so small that only one person can pass.

Zhong Chen saw Qi Linqing walking outside, half of his body exposed to the sun, and a light wet mark on the back of his white shirt.

He pulled the other person in silently.

"You walk in front of me." Zhong Chen said.

Qi Linqing put his hands in his pockets, walking with his long legs still in a hurry.

Zhong Chen muttered, "I think you are so hot."

"But I want to walk by your side." The cold and low male voice seemed to blow away the summer heat.

Zhong Chen was in a trance for a moment. The heartbeat is also speeding up.

Damn it, he pretended to be.

...

Two students from the Chinese Painting Department passed by and bowed respectfully to Qi Linqing:

"Good afternoon, professor."

Qi Linqing nodded slightly.

They are completely equal in terms of age.

Even the students are older than Qi Linqing.

The corners of Zhong Chen's mouth turned up unconsciously.

One of the students raised his head and saw him, but he said, "Professor... hello, madam."

Qi Linqing was stunned.