Chapter 59

Zhong Chen looked at the people in front of him, with complex emotions surging in his heart.

He hasn't fully confirmed that the other party is the master, but his heart is moved again and again.

In case Qi Linqing is not Fu Yi...

Although this possibility is very small, it still makes him feel uneasy.

"I'll go to the bathroom."

He suddenly put down his chopsticks, turned and walked downstairs in the cafeteria.

After entering the bathroom, Zhong Chen stood in front of the sink and washed his face.

The cold water drops on the hot cheeks, and the temperature recedes. He raised his head and looked at himself in the mirror, gradually calming down.

He can't fully confirm his emotions yet.

It's better to do this first, keep your distance, and continue to confirm carefully.

What's more, Qi Linqing is not as interesting to him at all.

Zhong Chen secretly warned himself that he must not sink deeper and deeper.

He had suffered such a loss in his previous life, and he has never forgotten Fu Yi.

Taking advantage of this, he must stop the loss in time.

"Brother Zhong? You are here too." Feng Jiaqing's voice came from behind.

Zhong Chen turned around and glanced at him, then nodded lightly.

Feng Jiaqing worried: "Brother Zhong, are you sick? Your face is so red."

Zhong Chen: "..."

calm. He kept breathing deeply, telling himself to calm down.

Class D classroom in the afternoon.

Sunlight came in through the window, a drowsy afternoon.

The weather was too hot, the air conditioner was turned on in the classroom, and the electric fan overhead was also spinning. From time to time, you can hear the hum of mosquitoes.

Qi Linqing is sitting on the easel.

He bent down and washed the pen barrel with water in the blue bucket.

Later, he is going to practice an oil painting.

Zhong Chen stood up and walked to him to help squeeze the paint.

During this time, Qi Linqing asked Zhong Chen to do it, hoping to cultivate his sensitivity to paint.

So Zhong Chen developed this habit every night.

Qi Linqing raised his head and glanced at him, and said, "You leave me alone."

Zhong Chen pursed his lips, "It's okay, anyway, I'm still bored."

"Uh..." Qi Linqing stared at the paint tray in his hand and said in a low voice: "You squeezed the wrong paint. I will paint oil later, not gouache."

Zhong Chen: "..."

Qi Linqing: "Ask me in advance next time, okay?"

Zhong Chen was shocked by the other's gentle tone.

"Oh...ok. Sorry." He took a half step back.

Only then did Zhong Chen realize that he wanted to keep a distance from the opponent at noon today, but he was approaching unconsciously.

He didn't understand why this happened.