Chapter 74

In January, the results of the Z Province Art Joint Examination were officially announced.

Qi Linqing won the first place without any accident.

It is not the number one in Zhimo Studio, nor the number one in City B.

——It is the first in the province.

To stand out among the more than 300,000 art candidates, what powerful painting skills should one possess?

When the news came out, many people were shocked.

Such as Qi's parents. At first they agreed to Qi Linqing to study fine arts, but they were worried. Qi Hui felt that he couldn't keep going. Yan Qiongfang followed the Internet news every day, thinking that he was busy dating Zhong Chen in his studio.

Unexpectedly, if Qi Linqing didn't speak, it was a blockbuster, and the results came out directly to save the first place, leaving them all stunned.

Elder Yan called and said to Qi Hui: "Now you admit this kid's talent, right?"

Qi Hui was speechless.

And Qi Yingjun, watching Qi Linqing become so good step by step, and thinking about his previous attitude towards him, he only regrets it.

The middle school students were surprised when they heard the news. There are those who worship, there are those who are envious and jealous, and there are more people...I hope that Qi Linqing will become better and better.

At that time everyone was on Qi Lele's side. They watched Qi Linqing go from being hacked all over the Internet to using paintings to make it to today, and they couldn't help but sigh.

The happiest one is Zhimo Studio.

Thinking of the province's first enrollment guideline that could be published next year, the principal almost broke his mouth.

The news spread to the Internet, which also aroused discussion among many netizens.

[Province No. 1]

[Qi Linqing Good Cow]

[We seem to underestimate him]

[I hope he can go further and further on the art road! ]

...

After the art entrance exam is over, the school exam will be the next thing to face.

Gan Yishan visited Qi's house this day.

Qi Linqing promised to teach her some knowledge about landscape painting.

Like everyone who came to this courtyard house, Gan Yishan entered the Grand View Garden like Grandma Liu, casting curious and enviable eyes.

"Did your parents buy you this house?" she asked.

Qi Linqing shook his head.

"My grandpa."

Gan Yishan subconsciously remembered the rumors on the Internet that Qi's family treats Qi Linqing poorly. Maybe it's true.

"My grandfather is also very good to me. When I was young, my parents divorced and started a new family. They didn't want me. I was thrown around like a ball." She smiled bitterly and said, "Only my grandfather. He insisted on adopting me. Originally, he was very old at that time and declared that he had closed his pen. But for me, he started painting Chinese paintings again and sold them in exchange for money to raise me."

"It's okay, it's all over. Do you want something to drink?" Qi Linqing asked.

Gan Yishan: "No."

She took off the jade bracelet on her wrist and shook it, "This is the only relic left to me by my grandfather."