Chapter 27

Normally, the time limit for a sketch contest is more than ten minutes.

But changing to traditional Chinese painting, adding lines, coloring, etc., still seemed tense for three hours.

Most sane students chose to focus on depicting an insect.

And like the more comfortable repeater, Yang Junye and others.

There will be two to three insects in their paintings, together with parts of leaves or flowers, paying attention to the integrity of the picture and the story.

Tanggula thinks this way too.

Until he saw Qi Linqing's paintings—

Two 4k rice papers are densely filled with rounded lines, with almost no gaps.

Tanggula's pupils quake, stunned.

Traditional Chinese painting is not like a sketch, it can be drafted. Therefore, the outline of the pen is a test of skill.

Qi Linqing slightly rolled up half of his sleeves, with his left hand propped on his right wrist, and he waved a brush easily as if... sweeping the floor? ?

Tanggula didn't know why this strange description popped up in his mind.

It was as if the other party was a sweeping robot with no emotions.

In addition, Qi Linqing's movements are very rhythmic. If a song is being played on the spot at this time, maybe every stroke, dip in ink, and line drawing can be in harmony with the rhythm of the song.

Coupled with his good-looking face, it looks very pleasing to the eye.

Several nearby students also accidentally saw these two scenes when they looked up.

student:"???"

They are very careful with their pens one by one, for fear of smudging and staining the ink. The other party is so casual and unrestrained.

Is this the uneven value of the world?

But astonished and surprised, none of the students and Tanggula stared at Qi Linqing.

After all, they haven't finished drawing by themselves.

...

It took Qi Linqing two hours to trace the line, and another one and a half hours to paint.

In fact, he is not very good at meticulous brushwork, and he is even better at freehand brushwork.

Gongbi is commonly known as academy, and it is made with meticulous brushwork and pays attention to the beauty of lines.

However, freehand brushwork does not pay attention to lines and images.

But the root of Chinese painting is to describe two things or scenes by relying on techniques.

As two poor low-level painters in Qi Linqing's previous life, of course he had to paint everything in order to get a good meal.

He is usually very good at observing, and he is quite handy when he draws insects in the style of meticulous brushwork.

At the same time, the game came to an end.

Tanggula breathed a sigh of relief after finishing the last stroke, carefully checked his painting to confirm that it was correct, and then turned to look at Qi Linqing.

With these two eyes, he was suppressed.

This is no longer an ordinary painting.

It is simply a work of art.