Chapter 111

Looking at Qi Linqing's expression, Zhong Chen didn't doubt too much.

In any case, it is impossible for the master to know the identity of his previous life.

Zhong Chen thought he was hiding very tightly.

The streets at night were cold and deserted.

On the way back from a walk, Qi Linqing walked into a bakery and bought him desserts for supper and breakfast tomorrow.

Zhong Chen thought for a while and asked, "If we had a previous life, what kind of identity do you think we would be?"

Qi Linqing thought for a moment and replied: "Father and Son."

Zhong Chen: "???"

...

A few days later, Fu Wen issued an invitation to Qi Linqing, inviting him to go to the ancient film and television base.

Qi Linqing agreed to go to the appointment, but the film and television base was built in a certain town in Hua City, and he hopes to bring Zhong Chen with him if he travels on business.

And Zhong Chen himself also showed great interest in this.

Fu Wen: "Of course, it is our honour for Zhong to always come to visit."

So when that day came, the two took a ride to the township of Hua City.

The highway was flat in the early stage, Zhong Chen sat in the back seat and fell asleep leaning on Qi Linqing's shoulder.

But when he was approaching the township later, the road suddenly bumped up, and Zhong Chen was immediately awakened.

"What's the matter?" He asked sleepily, "Earthquake?"

The driver in front of him sighed and smiled.

Qi Linqing stroked the sleepy hairs on his forehead, and said, "It's coming soon."

Passing through the winding mountain road, the front suddenly opens up.

Outside the Jiangnan town, which retains a large number of original ancient buildings, is a huge construction site of hundreds of hectares.

The two got out of the car with their luggage.

The staff sent by Fu Wen led them to stay in the hotel.

This hotel is also newly opened, five-star, with high-end equipment in all aspects.

It is said that even the mattresses are the royal version delivered by air from Sweden.

In addition, it is actually a chain industry under the Qi Group.

The hotel is currently not open to the public, and mainly entertains the crew of "Chuan Ge Xing".

The two men settled in the room.

Zhong Chen lay on the bed, turned on the computer and began to deal with official duties.

Qi Linqing took out the drawing board and sat at the table to draw.

The atmosphere is quiet and comfortable.

In the same space, they are doing their own things with each other.

When Zhong Chen was tired, he raised his head and glanced at the other party, and all his fatigue was wiped out.

He feels that his work efficiency has become even higher.

In the evening, Fu Wen personally picked them up.