Chapter 63

After playing a round of projects, Zhong Chen and Cai Ji walked towards the restaurant.

The restaurants in the amusement park are generally crowded, and the weather is hot, even if it is not in the meals, they are already full.

There is a row of open-air seats at the door.

They saw Qi Linqing sitting in one of the seats.

There is a parasol shed above the head, which is not as good as indoor air conditioning, but it can also bring a bit of coolness.

Zhong Chen walked over and pulled the opposite chair to sit down.

On the table are two plates of exquisite afternoon tea cakes, and two cups of mellow milk tea with stockings and ice cubes.

"Give us some?" Zhong Chen raised his eyebrows.

"Um."

Qi Linqing pushed the left cup toward him and said, "I asked the waiter to add more sugar to your cup."

Cai Ji's gaze fell on the thermos cup that he never left his hand, and couldn't help asking:

"Brother Qi, don't you eat anything?"

"I don't eat sweets." Qi Linqing smiled, opened the thermos and took a sip of tea, and said, "I just drink this."

Zhong Chen: "Do you still drink hot tea on a hot day?"

Qi Linqing: "No, I went out and asked the housekeeper to make cold tea."

Zhong Chen: "..."

It turns out that this old man will also make changes due to the weather.

Zhong Chen picked up a spoon and dug a bite of the cake and sent it to his mouth, somehow, he found it very sweet.

It is sweeter than any pastry I have ever eaten by myself.

"This restaurant tastes good afternoon tea," he said.

Cai Ji couldn't say a word in his heart. Ah, is there too much artificial sweetener on the cake? Even he could easily taste the kind of sweetness enough to sweeten his teeth.

As soon as the voice fell, the cry of the child came from behind them:

"Mama, I don't want to eat this cake, it's so terrible..."

Cai Ji glanced at the price of 89 yuan on the menu and exclaimed: "So expensive?! It doesn't taste good at all, it's too sweet."

Zhong Chen: "..."

Hello! Don't demolish my station in public, okay?

He glanced at Qi Linqing.

I thought that sweet cakes are really sweet, and greasy is really a bit greasy.

But because the other party bought it, it tastes good.

"Is it too sweet?" Qi Linqing frowned and pointed to the thermos cup in his left hand: "Would you like to drink this tea, clear your mouth."

Cai Ji dared to drink and waved quickly.

Zhong Chen took the cup and took a sip at the edge of the cup.

puff-

It was so painful that his entire face wrinkled and he almost vomited out.

With a bang.

He put the thermos cup on the table hard, took out a tissue and wiped his mouth, he was incredible:

How did the other party drink such bitter tea with relish?