Chapter 46

The Liang Jiazu in the capital city once had a high-ranking official, and although he is now in despair, he is also strong in the outside world, and the rules are strict.

Mingshan is a small servant who has accompanied Liang Luoduan since birth.

Why did he become a servant?

Because his father, grandfather, grandfather grandfather are all descendants of the Liang family.

Of course Mingshan couldn't escape this fateful circle.

However, Ming Shan is very contented, and Young Master Liang treats him very well.

Sometimes Mingshan even felt that Young Master Liang was more pitiful than himself.

How can anyone be required to study since their mother's womb?

The Liang family is looking forward to Liang Luo Duan becoming a talent, imperial examination high school.

As soon as he was learning a word, the four books and five classics were piled up in front of him.

As soon as he learned to walk, Father Liang invited a martial artist for him.

Later, Liang Luoduan was a little older and was strictly required by Liang's father.

When Young Master Liang Xiao was bored studying in the house, Ming Shan also had to accompany him.

He doesn't understand, so he can just daze or take a nap-yes.

But if Young Master Liang dared to distract himself, the pointer would be swung down mercilessly, leaving a miserable red mark on the boy's fair and tender skin.

—Every day, the boy grows into a teenager.

Other children are playing outside.

He kneels in front of the futon every day, only studying and studying, like a sluggish walking dead.

Ming Shan remembered that Young Master Liang was the one who contracted sugar addiction at that time.

Probably because his childhood was too bitter, something slightly sweet can make him forget those pains for a while. So addiction is very strong.

Father Liang forbids him to eat so much sugar.

Mingshan slipped to the kitchen in the middle of the night to help Young Master Liang steal.

Or wait for the monthly confession to be issued, go out and buy it, hide it and eat it quietly.

Young Master Liang especially hates painting.

Ming Shan knew that he looked upright and rigorous in appearance, but in fact he had already managed to get rid of three old painters behind the scenes.

The Liang family doesn't have that much money and then hire a famous painter for Young Master Liang.

Later, after introduction, a young Mr. Fu was invited.

When Mr. Fu came, Mingshan stood by the side.

It seems that Young Master Liang's attitude was very bad at first.

Ming Shan thought that Young Master Liang would continue to drive him away again.

But he didn't.

...

The change started from there—day by day.

"Young Master Liang laughed in the painting class today." Ming Shan ran to tell the kitchen Aunt Xu excitedly.