Chapter 89

Mr. Xu was a little surprised when he saw this.

The answer to the last question is his Tang Dynasty painting theory extracted from an unearthed ancient book. The director asked him to say that he wanted the remote knowledge of the unpopular minority, and Mr. Xu provided it to the other party.

Qi Linqing knew the answer, and Mr. Xu was not surprised.

But how did Zhong Chen know?

Did Qi Linqing tell him in advance?

Moderator: "It seems that Mr. Zhong knows a lot about ancient Chinese painting. Then can you also know Chinese painting?"

Zhong Chen glanced at the person beside him and replied: "I won't, just talk about soldiers on paper."

The host hurriedly said: "That's also very powerful."

After the two were off the field, the contestants had different expressions and mixed feelings.

They were very confident in themselves. But now this confidence has been hit hard by reality.

It doesn't matter if I can't compare to Qi Linqing, now even Qi Linqing's internet celebrity boyfriend can't compare...

On the other hand, Qi Linqing sat back on the board of judges and discussed a few words with Mr. Xu Lao, and learned that this theory is now known to many people.

It was not created by Qi Linqing, it is normal to spread around the world.

Qi Linqing let out a sigh of relief, and drove out the strange and unbelievable thoughts he had just now.

How could Zhong Chen be Liang Luoduan? Sure enough, it was just his illusion.

...

During the intermission of the recording program, the players were drinking tea and chatting in the background.

Liu Cangdong turned on his phone, opened the Chinese Painting Forum in a customary place, and browsed the top HOT answer post.

At this moment, someone passing by, glanced at his phone screen and suddenly looked surprised:

"It's a coincidence, it turns out that you are also reading this poster's teaching post."

Liu Cangdong nodded and said, "I can learn a lot of knowledge."

"Yes!"

"After reading this post, I feel that my drawing skills seem to have improved."

The man was very excited to discuss with him the techniques of teaching inside.

Several players around heard their discussion and joined in one after another.

"Eh, is that the teaching post of **** Chinese Painting Forum?"

"I know too."

"..."

Gan Yishan sat on the sofa, carefully sorting out painting tools.

There were also many women present. But she is the youngest and beautiful, which has attracted the attention of many people.

Coupled with her solid painting skills, she is also rich in theoretical knowledge. In the two rounds of the competition just now, her score ranked excellent.

The brown-haired girl sat down beside Gan Yishan with an enthusiastic smile on her face: "Which university are you a student?"

Gan Yishan: "I just graduated from high school and haven't gone to college yet."