Chapter 110

xxx hotel, the scene of business gatherings.

Outside the door and in the underground garage, there were a lot of sneaky-looking reporters.

Security here is strict. They can't go in without being invited, and can only be anxious outside.

"I heard that Qi Linqing is also here this time," said the man in the peaked cap.

"Damn!" The other short man suddenly broke his sorrow, "I knew he was coming, I would have to get an introduction anyway."

Anyone with a discerning eye knows how popular Qi Linqing is now.

If you can get his exclusive news, it is equivalent to a hot search preview.

Peaked cap: "Give up, they and us are not in the same world."

...

The door was full of luxury cars, and the security guards were busy backing into the warehouse.

The dinner party contracted an entire floor of the hotel, magnificent and brightly lit.

Champagne glasses are piled into tall towers, and exquisite buffet desserts and meals are piled up like a mountain.

Waiters in suits are holding soft drinks during the shuttle.

People gathered in twos and threes to chat and laugh together.

When Fu Hanri walked in, he was surrounded by a group of directors.

"Emperor Fu, do you have any schedule for next year?"

"Add a contact information, there is a chance to cooperate next time..."

Fu Hanri answered a few perfunctorily, and took a sip from the wine glass next to him.

The friend saw Fu Hanri, walked up to him, raised his eyebrows with interest:

"I remember you spit out this party last year, and you said you wouldn't come again in the future."

Fu Hanri was noncommittal, picked up half of the pizza, and said as he ate, "I'll eat and drink for free, and I won't suffer."

Of course, friends know that Fu Hanri is joking.

With the other party's worth, how can you care about a meal?

"Qi Lele is here today too, don't you think about getting back together with him?" The friend winked.

Fu Hanri coldly said, "Don't mention him, bad luck."

Friend: "...?"

As soon as Fu Hanri turned his face, he inadvertently met Qi Lele.

"you-"

"roll."

Fu Hanri said coldly. He was really tired of the other party's entanglement.

Qi Le was so angry that he didn't open his face, thinking about who is rare.

At this moment, there was a sudden commotion among the crowd not far away.

Fu Hanri raised his head subconsciously.

When he saw the two men walking side by side, there was a subtle tingling in his heart.

The surrounding response was enthusiastic.

Many people approached them, and the stars surrounded them like a moon.

For a while, the young couple who had just entered the venue became a social center.