Chapter 30

On this day, Zhong Chen was studying the stock curve at home. In fact, he still doesn't understand, just watching and playing.

He was particularly sensitive to money when he was young.

Although Zhong Chen had an official career in his previous life, he secretly did a lot of business activities.

One year, the south was hit by a severe drought and the treasury was empty.

As a result, because of the way he came up with making money, the treasury factory was so full of money that it couldn't fit it, and it was expanded several times.

This is also one of the reasons why the emperor relied on him so much later.

Jiang Bai came to Zhong's house in the morning and was sitting on the side playing games.

"Ah-sneeze!" Zhong Chen sniffed and pulled out a tissue.

Jiang Bai raised his head and joked: "Brother Zhong, someone must be thinking of you secretly."

Zhong Chen: "?"

Zhong Chen: "Shut up."

Except for the master, he doesn't want anyone to think about himself.

...

Subsequently.

Qi Linqing went home with a bag full of brushes. Although he was happy when he painted with them, he knew he should start making money again.

He tidyed up the room and turned out the newspaper he had read a few days ago, which contained recruitment information.

[Xx Taobao shop specially hires a master of traditional Chinese painting, custom price 2k+/piece]

After learning about prices during this period of time, Qi Linqing knew that two thousand yuan was not enough, enough for him to buy a few good pens of good quality.

If the price is calculated by ratio, it is estimated that a painting in his previous life could not be sold for that much money.

Qi Linqing called and asked.

His voice is youthful and clear, but his words are clear and he doesn't rush or slow down, making people feel calm inexplicably.

The other party did not doubt, and agreed with him to conduct an interview on Saturday afternoon.

The next day, Qi Linqing went to school.

When he and Du Yuanbai were eating, they casually mentioned this incident.

"Are you going to work and earn money again?" Du Yuanbai looked at him with a little suspicion.

Qi Linqing nodded.

Du Yuanbai wondered, let's not mention why Qi's family didn't give you money... His eyes moved down and fell on the IWC Portuguese watch on Qi Linqing's wrist.

This watch alone is worth hundreds of thousands.

Du Yuanbai: "I find that your brain circuits are different from those of others."

Qi Linqing: "Huh?"

Du Yuanbai: "Most people are short of money, so they will definitely choose to sell things first. A watch like yours is still very new. Selling it will definitely solve your financial problems."

Qi Linqing looked down at his watch and said, "Forget it."

This is a gift from the original owner to the person he likes.

He didn't have any burden to keep Dai, but he rushed to sell it, and his conscience was a bit sad.

Besides, Qi Linqing will not sell things when there are not many difficulties.