Chapter 14

"Where can I find so many students who can learn French painting?" Ji Youguang sighed.

He was the host teacher in charge of the school's ink cup art competition in the past.

In the past, all students signed up voluntarily. However, because foreign exchange students came to visit the school this year, the leaders required that at least two students in each class should be mobilized to sign up.

At this time, besides Ji Youguang, there were three other teachers including Yi Chaoming in the art office.

The middle school attaches great importance to comprehensive quality education, so the daily treatment for teachers is also very high. The office not only has floor-to-ceiling windows with great light, there is even a refrigerator and a coffee machine.

Two students squatted on the ground to help sort out the books.

Upon hearing this, Yi Chaoming thought of Qi Linqing inexplicably. Although his black powder filter is strong, he still has to admit that the calligraphy that the other party wrote in the art class that day was really excellent.

He was just about to talk to Ji Youguang, and there was a knock on the door.

A student ran to open the door, and the person who came in turned out to be Qi Linqing.

Yi Chaoming: "..."

What do you mean?

Qi Linqing's eyes circled around the four teachers and fell on Yi Chaoming.

The uncle of the library said that their art teacher had the book, and Qi Linqing took it for granted that the teacher was Yi Chaoming.

Unexpectedly, after he asked, Yi Chaoming looked inexplicable: "I don't have this book."

Qi Linqing was taken aback for a moment, and quickly answered: "Maybe I have misunderstood, sorry."

The female teacher behind Yi Chaoming interrupted and said, "No, you have admitted the wrong person. I remember Teacher Ji has this book."

"Yes, yes, his name is Ji Youguang, and he is sitting by the window." Another brown-haired male teacher also pointed him in the direction.

Qi Linqing looked over and saw the teacher Ji in the corner, who seemed to be about forty. He has a beard, black-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, and a peaked cap. A gray windbreaker hung on the hanger next to him, I think it is also his.

Hearing the movement, he raised his head and glanced at Qi Linqing faintly.

Qi Linqing said: "Hello teacher, I want to borrow a book from you."

Ji Youguang: "What book?"

""Tonglu On Painting"."

Ji Youguang frowned and said casually: "You are not suitable."

A high school student made a joke about this kind of highly professional Chinese painting appreciation book.

He lowered his head and continued to turn over the lesson plan.

Qi Linqing asked: "Where is it not suitable?"

Ji Youguang turned a page, his tone indifferent: "Like you, I suggest you to read the novice enlightenment painting books."

His voice is not too big or too small, just enough to spread all over the office.

Everyone present had different expressions.

Yi Chaoming smiled inwardly.

The two students recognized Qi Linqing, and when they heard the gossip smell, they slowed down their movements of sorting out the books in their hands, pricking up their ears, hoping to listen for a while.