Chapter 86

Ge Ke glanced at Qi Linqing, turned around and went out to call Chen Zhongxiang.

"Do you find it interesting to introduce an internet celebrity?" Ge Ke said in a calm tone, "Our entire museum is now very busy with Su Ruoyan's work, so I don't have time to joke with you!"

Chen Zhongxiang: "Just kidding? I'm not kidding you."

This person also played.

Ge Ke sneered and said, "You introduced the handsome guy who came over now at the door?"

Chen Zhongxiang: "Yes, his name is Qi Linqing. You can find a lot of relevant information about him by searching Baidu."

Hearing to the other party's serious tone, Ge Ke felt like he was talking with ducks.

"Old Chen, what I want is a master writer, not a good-looking internet celebrity." He held his forehead in vain.

Chen Zhongxiang: "You believe me, he is definitely more than enough to take Su Ruoyun's painting."

Ge Ke didn't believe it.

He mumbled in his heart that Su Ruoyun is a Chinese cabbage?

This ancient painter is also an authentic descendant of the Southern School at any rate, and he can't easily take the pen by himself.

Ge Ke: "Well, you can introduce Li Qi to me. It doesn't matter to Du Zhuang of the Northwest United University or Shen Yongkang of the Central Cultural Relics Bureau."

Chen Zhongxiang thought for a while and said, "Then Lin Xichen..."

Ge Ke heard this famous name, his eyes brightened. "I heard that you invited him out of the mountain last time in Shaanxi, so you can introduce him to me."

Chen Zhongxiang: "No, I want to say that Lin Xichen admits that Qi Linqing's painting skills are extraordinary, you can rest assured that he will pick up the pen."

Ge Ke was stunned.

Chen Zhongxiang paused and continued: "The last time you asked me who the painter of the Dunhuang murals was, it deserves the Archaeological Bureau to inspire so much. At that time, we were in the confidential stage, and I can't tell you. But now it is possible. Our restoration work has already begun. The final stage will be officially announced to the public soon."

"The author of the Dunhuang Mural Cave is Fu Yi."

The name Fu Yi felt like a blow to the head, making Ge Ke feel dizzy, as if floating in the clouds.

Chen Zhongxiang: "Don't underestimate that young man. He is the first instructor in this restoration work."

Ge Ke: "..."

He knew that Chen Zhongxiang would not lie.

The muscles on Ge Ke's face twitched, and he staggered back to the conference room.

Qi Linqing is sitting on the seat of the round table, holding a cup of hot tea in his hand.

The clerks around him enthusiastically gathered around him, asking what he was talking about.

Ge Ke gave a light cough.

The clerks were suddenly frightened and scattered like birds and beasts.

Qi Linqing looked at the old man in a tie and suit in front of him, and said politely: "Hello, I am here to interview Su Ruoyun's paintings. If you think I am inappropriate, I will go back now."

Of course he could see the contempt of the curator before him.

He guessed that the other party went out to call Chen Zhongxiang to confirm.