1.1 Blind People also have Dreams

[You are blind, but you dream of becoming an academic boss! 】

    【Please study hard and become a learned person! 】

    Song Xi manually put away the task panel, and his eyelids were slightly lifted, but it was pitch black. He couldn't see anything except the system light screen.

    "Novice World?" He gritted his back molars fiercely, and talked to the system directly in his mind: "Do you have any misunderstandings about Novice World?"

    The system immediately escaped after two "Zzi" sounds, pretending to be a dead body.

    Song Xi took a deep breath and suppressed the feeling of wanting to complain.

    As a senior social animal who didn't take a penny from the family after work, and had a mortgage and car loan, Song Xi died unexpectedly at the computer desk a day ago for the hundreds of dollars in overtime pay every month.

.What's even more peculiar is that before his consciousness completely disappeared, a white light appeared and pulled him into a dimensional space, bound to the system in a confused way, and became a so-called tasker. The task was to shuttle in various small worlds to change or avoid miserable cannon fodder. Destiny, and complete the [Cannon Fodder's Dream] commissioned quest.

    And a few minutes before entering this world, the system had sworn to assure him: "The novice tries the world, the task is absolutely simple!"

    Song Xi believed it, and believed it deeply, so Song Xi was trapped, and the trap was tragic.

    The so-called novice world in the system's mouth, the entrusted task does not seem to be too difficult, the original body wants to be a knowledgeable person, and no matter how bad it is, it is to bury his head in reading.

.And the original name is Jiang Xi, and he is a real wealthy N generation. He has no worries about food and clothing. He has a half-brother, and the matter of starting a family and taking over the company cannot fall on his head. With hard work, even stupid birds can fly first.

    However, his "stupid bird" not only can't fly, but he is also a blind man. It's not that Song Xi discriminates against blind people. It's mainly because blind people are restricted from reading. .

    But the most important thing is that he is almost dying now.

    "Jiang Xi... Jiang Xi?"

    An impatient young male voice came from his ear. Song Xi tried his best to extract himself from his wandering thoughts and answered dryly, "Huh? What's wrong?"

.The owner of that voice sneered and urged, "Second Young Master Jiang, you're jumping, you've been standing stupidly for a long time, why, you don't dare?"

    Song Xi put aside the messy thoughts in his head, forcibly stabilized his slightly weak legs, and sneered in the tone of the original body: "Hehe, who dares not?"

    Song Xi's face was calm and disapproving, but his mind was frantically bombarding the system: "Die before you are born, does the company have insurance? Have you bought all five insurances and one housing fund? I don't think so. Work injury? How about accident compensation? Will it be doubled? Can I take the compensation back and spend it later?"

    The system resisted the urge to forcibly log off, and replied mechanically, "Calm down, it's just a bungee jump."

    Calm down... Calm down! He's about to get off the assembly line to receive a box lunch!

    Song Xi couldn't help but cursed a few swear words in his heart, secretly comparing his middle finger to the system.

.This is a world derived from a novel in which a domineering president runs with a ball. The original Jiang Xi is congenitally blind and the half-brother of the male protagonist. It is similar to many rich and powerful dog blood dramas. , messing around with flowers and weeds, and finally accidentally left the original body, a fish that slipped through the net, and reluctantly recognized the person back home after the death of the original body's mother.