1.5

Song Xi was born in an ordinary well-off family, and the first car he bought after working was only about 100,000 yuan.

    So when the car parked next to Song Xi and the car logo was in front of him, his first reaction was to step back, suddenly remembering that he was blind now, and took out the blind stick from his pocket in the dark of the night. Unfolded and tapped tentatively on the ground.

    The window was rolled down, the driver stuck his head out, his hair was neatly groomed and looked shrewd, "Second Young Master Jiang, where are you going so late?"

    Song Xi didn't know this person. He only stared in one direction and asked in confusion, "Who are you?"

    The man opened his mouth and did not continue to answer, and the rear window was rolled down again, revealing a man with a gloomy expression in the back seat.

.The lights in the back seat were turned on very dimly, and Song Xi tried hard to see the faces of the people in the back row through the dim light. He was very handsome, a kind of "gentle scum" and a little mature handsome, a little girl. The one you will like.

    Song Xi tried his best to keep his expression natural and plain, after all, he couldn't see anything.

    The man's lips moved: "Where to?" This familiar voice was Feng Chengyi.

    Song Xi casually said nonsense: "Just stroll around."

    Feng Chengyi glanced at him up and down, stretched out his hand to open the car door, and said neatly, "Get in the car."

    Song Xi shook his head: "No need, I'll just stroll around." Feng Chengyi should have gone to the banquet, and he just slipped out of Jiang's house while the chaos.

    Feng Chengyi didn't speak, he reached out his hand to close the car door, and instructed the assistant driving in front: "Turn around and go back."

.The assistant didn't react: "Ah...Sir, isn't it at the door yet?"

    Feng Chengyi said, "Don't go, turn around."

    The assistant was at a loss. It was obvious that the CEO wanted to go there on a whim. Why is this... thinking about it, he turned his head honestly, and through the rearview mirror, he saw that his own CEO opened the car door again, facing the front The young man who was knocking with a blind stick repeated: "Get in the car."

    Song Xi looked at the car and turned his head. He hesitated for a moment. He was worried that he didn't know how to go down the mountain.

    Feng Chengyi knocked on the car door to interrupt Song Xi's thoughts, and pointed the way with his voice: "The car door, here."

    Song Xi tapped the ground with his blind stick and walked to the door of the car. He reached out his hand and was about to touch the car door.

.His car was prone to dust, and if he didn't wipe it for half a month, a layer could be rubbed off with his fingers.

    Feng Chengyi twitched the corner of his mouth: "I just wiped it this morning."

    "Oh." Only then did Song Xi slowly put away the blind stick, pretended to be blind with his eyes open, reached out to touch the door of the car, and leaned in halfway.

    Small eight-figure car! Now he not only touched it, but also sat on it!

    Feng Chengyi sat inside, seeing him dawdling at a speed, patiently waited for him to get in the car, and then stretched out his hand to pass in front of Song Xi to close the door.

    A faint smell of tobacco wafted into Song Xi's nose, Song Xi sniffed, "Where are you going?"

    "It's all right." Feng Chengyi said, took out a bottle of mineral water and handed it to Song Xi, paused, then stretched out his hand and put it directly into his hand, "Where are you going?"