3.1 The Mentally Handicapped also have Dreams

[Although you are mentally retarded, you dream of clearing the supernatural game! 】

    [Please work hard to clear the level and defeat the big devil! 】

    As the taskbar closed, Song Xi retracted his gaze and saw the ceiling of European-style architecture. On the ceiling, the original ornate crystal lamp was broken and broken, and only the middle one was crumbling and exuding a faint light. light.

    He lay on his back, not in a hurry to get up, but kept the original posture, digging the memory of the original body in his mind.

    The owner of this body is Liu Yang, 23 years old, born with low intelligence, only the IQ of an ordinary four-year-old child, commonly known as mental retardation, except for some food and play, the information in his mind is vague, and there is almost nothing to do use.

    Song Xi gave up and called out the system to transmit the original plot. Within half a minute, a white light flashed in his mind, and a bunch of dense words poured out.

.The information given by the system this time is fragmented and incomplete. Song Xi sifted through the information and only picked out the useful ones.

    The world he wears this time is a derivative world derived from an infinite-flow novel, and the copy where the original body is located is only one of the experiences of the hero and heroine - the heart of the devil.

    This dungeon almost wiped out the male and female protagonists, making it the most difficult dungeon in the book.

    This is not because of how dangerous the dungeon is. On the contrary, since entering the dungeon, all players have not come into contact with any npc or ghosts. On the contrary, except for the entire old castle as the background, except for the rules of the game. There is no information prompt.

.There are 9 players in the Demon King dungeon. The task of all players is to find the props, kill the Demon King and get the Demon King's heart. The task time limit is seven days. During this period, the Demon King can kill all those who violate the death rules. The deadline has come and still no one completes the task, then the entire task world will be reverted and the rules of death will be shuffled until the devil's heart is found or the devil kills everyone.

    In the original plot, the original body triggered the death condition and died on the first night. After that, it was calm and peaceful. Everyone anxiously searched the Demon King's castle for seven days, but found nothing.

    Seven days later, the game was reverted, and another person died strangely on the first night. The cycle went on and on until there were only four people left, and the unknown fear shrouded the hearts of the remaining people, the devil, the props, and even the heart. , all without knowing where to go.

.It wasn't until the seventh time that the heroine accidentally discovered the Devil's Handbook at night. Following the incomplete information in it, she found the props and the Devil. After killing him, she took out her heart and cleared the customs smoothly.

    As for how the heroine found the manuscript, and how to find the devil, the information sent by the system did not mention a word, just a capital pit word.

    Song Xi just came out of the rural pastoral mission, and entered a world of this difficulty in a blink of an eye. Just as he was about to poke the system, when he wanted to ask the cause of the original body's death, his arm was suddenly pushed down, and then, a The figure came over and hugged his arm shiveringly.

    A voice like a mosquito and flies sounded in Song Xi's ears, "Liu Yang, I'm afraid... I, I'll hug, give me a hug..."

.Song Xi turned his eyes away, and his frightened pale face came into view. The huge mirror frame covered most of his face on the bridge of his nose. His thin lips were bitten red, and even his teeth were trembling to express his fear. .