6.5

Xu Zao is also a little girl of fourteen or fifteen years old, and there is no childish talk. Ye Shu has two expressions on his face, and he can't tell any specific thoughts.

    On the other hand, Song Xi was embarrassed besides embarrassment.

    He had met Gong and Ye Shu on both sides, and he said that it was a late meeting, but that was not at all. Besides, Ye Shu was not an ordinary person because of his temperament, so he liked him? This is too fictional!

    Could it be... the other party has been single for a long time and wants to have fun?

    Song Xi's idea just came up, but he was quickly rejected by himself. He couldn't fake his temperament. Looking at Ye Shu, he didn't seem to be looking for such fun.

    In short, it is impossible.

    Song Xi's analysis in his heart was straightforward, with one reason on the left and one excuse on the right, and slowly persuaded himself.

.He was thinking about things, and the action of eating followed a lot faster. When he put down his chopsticks, Ye Shu was still eating slowly, and his every move carried a natural extravagance.

    "To trouble you so much, I'm too embarrassed to continue harassing today." Song Xi didn't say it clearly, but I believe the other party could hear that he was going to leave.

    Ye Shu put down the bowls and chopsticks without making any harsh sound, and said, "There are a lot of vacant rooms at home, and it's a bit late to go back now."

    Song Xi subconsciously looked at the time, it was already past ten o'clock in the evening, it was indeed very late.

    He smiled apologetically: "It's okay, my home is not far, it's in the neighborhood behind the pedestrian street, I eat and live for nothing, I'm sorry."

    Ye Shu thought for a moment and said, "Okay, I'll take you off."

    "Don't bother, I'll take a taxi back." .Song Xi took out his mobile phone and said a little embarrassedly: "Do you want to leave a contact information? I owe such a big favor, and I will invite you to dinner another day."

    Ye Shu doesn't lack money. Helping him today is nothing. Rather than giving him money, it is better to invite him to dinner.

    Ye Shu nodded: "WeChat, I'll scan you."

    Saying that, he took out his mobile phone and opened WeChat, switching to his private WeChat.

    The two quickly added a friend, Ye Shu didn't look carefully after adding, just turned off the phone and started to clean up the table.

    When the table was cleaned up, he took off his apron, put on a suit jacket and took out the car keys, and made an excuse: "Just in time to send Xu Zao down, drop by."

    Song Xi scratched his head and said, "Ah, that's fine, please!"

    Xu Zao put his schoolbag on his back and stuck his head out weakly from behind: "Uncle, I'm just here..."

.Before she could speak, Xu Zao received a threatening gaze, she immediately understood, and closed her mouth to install the background board.

    A virgin can't be tempted, who made her just a tool person with a lot of feelings!

    Song Xi followed and got into the car, but the car stopped a few meters after leaving the community. After Xu Zao got out of the car with his bag on his back, he turned around and got into another car.

    This is the way, but it's really smooth.

    Song Xi stretched out his hand and lightly pressed his cheek, pressing down the twitching corner of his mouth. His butt was slightly stuck on the seat, and his entire body had never been so straight.