5.9

Xiao Anzi was at a loss: "Your Majesty, what's the end?"

    Song Xi picked up the teacup and confirmed again: "You said that many people saw it at that time?"

    Xiao Anzi: "Yes."

    Song Xi sighed, "I really can't tell right now."

    "What can't you explain?" Xiao Anzi really felt confused the more he listened. He could understand every word of His Majesty, but when they were connected together, it made people dizzy.

    How could the simple Xiao Anzi know that in this world, there is something more frightening than gossip, called rumors.

    Those in the know only think that Fu Mingyuan is eager to save people, but those who don't know the dangers of the insider at all will only focus on the two people being alone in the middle of the night.

    Song Xi told him that he couldn't understand, he waved his hands and said, "It's nothing, go and pour me another cup of hot water."

.After Xiao Anzi poured the water, he was led out to inquire about the news. When he came back, his childish face was full of shock, and his lips wriggled for a moment before he explained the inquiring news.

    As expected by Song Xi, last night this incident passed word of mouth, and in the deep palace, it has become a strange gossip.

    According to the maid of a certain palace, she heard that: Last night, His Majesty occasionally felt a cold, and General Fu entered the palace overnight and waved everyone back. It took half an hour to go out.

    According to the gossip, when General Fu went out again, his hair was messy and his clothes were disheveled, and the Holy Master called an imperial doctor that night.

.This news spread to the outside of the palace for some unknown reason. I didn't understand Fu Mingyuan who refused to take the throne. It was as if he had been connected to the second line of the governor. It was instantly clear that General Fu and His Majesty had this kind of relationship. It's no wonder that General Fu, who shook the world, was willing to bow his head to a sloppy emperor.

    But these Song Xi don't know yet, he is wrapped tightly, lying on his side on the soft couch holding the book and sighing for a long time.

    Xiao Anzi fiddled with the charcoal fire next to him, heard him sigh, and proposed: "Your Majesty, or let General Fu put pressure on the rumors to suppress."

    Song Xi said, "I'm not sighing for this."

    "Why is that?"

    "Because..." Song Xi paused, and knocked on Xiao Anzi's forehead with a book rolled up.

    Xiao Anzi seems to understand but not understand: "Oh~"

.Song Xi opened the book and stared at the text in the book, but what he was thinking about was last night. Since he knew the whole story, in his heart, the big ice cube from last night suddenly changed its appearance, and turned into a big peeled persimmon. .

    For this cooling method, both big persimmons have to be peeled...

    Thinking of sticking two big persimmons together, Song Xi's mind is now full of things that do not conform to the core values ​​of socialism.

    Although the lover in this world is a little stupid, but there is nothing to say about the body and appearance...

    "Your Majesty, why are you blushing!" Little An Ziteng stood up and walked out, "Did you have a fever again, I'll call the imperial doctor!"