2.4

Amazing speech.

    Song Xi choked for a moment, and he didn't turn his head for a long time.

    Wu Bei was victorious, showing an air of air that did not match his appearance and temperament. His legs were shaking, like a rooster that had won a duel. Looking at the defeated chick, he was about to make some jokes when the chick suddenly laughed. Out loud, his shoulders trembled.

    "?"

    Wu Bei frowned: "What are you laughing at?"

    Song Xi stopped laughing and waved to the man.

    Wu Bei looked impatient, but leaned a little closer.

    "I was thinking..." Song Xi deliberately paused, breathing on the tip of the other party's ear: "You go, or I go."

    Wu Bei reacted in an instant, bounced to the back, rubbed the tip of the ear with his hands, and his face turned into anger, "He Kang, are you sick?"

.Song Xi's eyes were sharp, and he saw the man's ears were red, his eyes were a little flustered, he looked innocent, and said calmly: "This is not what you said first? We must do what we say, we are all adults, talk I have to be responsible, and I didn't discuss the posture with you directly... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

    Song Xi stopped talking, Wu Bei directly stretched out his hand to cover his mouth, blocking his mouth full of running on the train, and said viciously: "Shut up! Otherwise, I will beat you now!"

    "Hmm!" Song Xi nodded like a chicken pecking at rice.

    I murmured in my heart, this person really can't play.

    System Haha, I don't know if it's the face is thicker than the city wall.

    Song Xi: "System, if you scold me again, I will complain to you and insult the staff."

    system:"……"

    Yes, don't forget to complain again.

.Wu Bei let out a sigh of relief, looked around, there was no one there, and after threatening Song Xi again, he let go of his hand with confidence, and walked into the house with a black face and abruptly.

    Song Xi took a big breath of fresh air and walked into the village chief's house humming the mouse loves rice.

    Seeing him, the village chief narrowed his eyes: "Xiaokang is in a good mood?"

    Song Xi learned from the original body, showed a flashing smile, and responded, "I thought of something fun."

    The village chief laughed heartily, saying that if he is young, he is different and energetic.

    Song Xi said yes, his eyes brightly glanced at Wu Bei, who was constantly letting off air-conditioning. The other party received his eyes, his face was red and then blue, his expression seemed to be saying, if you talk nonsense, you will be beaten, Song Xi smiled and moved away Looking at him, he greeted the village chief's family like no one else.

.The village chief's wife is also a person who loves to laugh. She washed a plate of pears and brought them out, greeted the guests at home warmly, and by the way called the daughter who glanced into the kitchen.

    The village chief took the sharpening stone and went to kill the chicken. For a while, only Song Xi and Wu Bei were left in the main room, sitting opposite each other, look at me, I look at you.

    Song Xi was shameless and didn't feel embarrassed at all.

    Wu Bei is a giant in language, a mimosa in action, he couldn't sit still after holding it for a few minutes, and his butt seemed to have a blade.