1.3

When he heard this voice, Song Xi's first reaction was dazed, and his second reaction was dazed in capital letters. He ripped off the original body's memory again and again, and repeatedly confirmed that the original body really had no impression of this voice.

    He twitched the corners of his mouth awkwardly, and was about to go down vaguely, when he suddenly lightened up, he was picked up by someone, and he was slightly bumped up because of inertia.

    The man put one hand on the crook of his leg and the other on his shoulder. Although it was a standard princess hugging posture, apart from the hands, there was almost no much intimate contact between the two.

    Casual and gentleman.

    The police comrade next to him was chattering about something.

    Song Xi couldn't listen, his whole thoughts were disturbed by this princess, and he kept thinking in his heart, I can't see, I can't see, I'm not embarrassed, I'm not embarrassed...

.The mountain road that was often trampled on was still very steep. The man hugged him and stepped on each step steadily. The clear breathing sounded from the top of his head and entered Song Xi's ears, which was a little hot.

    "System, you really don't know who he is?"

    The system's brief menopause is over: "I'll check the information."

    The information has not come out for a long time, Song Xi thought for a while, according to the original character, he pretended to be a wooden man with his eyes down, looking gloomy and unhappy.

    Although this posture is very strange, it is impossible to refuse, he is worried about the trouble of walking, and it is a fool not to take advantage of it!

    Everyone was on their way, and no one was paying attention. The man at the back hugged Song Xi, his eyes flashed, and the expression on his face seemed a little weird...

    ·

    When they were about to reach the half-mountain road, the system finally heard the news.

.The man is Feng Chengyi, 31 years old, one of the famous business leaders in the original plot.

    Song Xi finished reading this sentence: "Is it gone?"

    "Gone."

    Song Xi: "..."

    The system said, "Are you secretly scolding me?"

    "...you understand."

    He didn't want to talk to the system, so he turned on the forced blocking function, which was by far the system service he was most satisfied with.

    Already on the road, Feng Chengyi put Song Xi down, turned around and walked towards his car without looking back, as if he was just from another dimension who was helpful just now.

    Father He stood in front of his car, stared dumbfounded for a long time, and then glanced at Song Xi, who was gloomy and speechless, with an expression that was indescribable.

.Here, Feng Chengyi got into the car, raised his hand, took off his suit jacket with some wrinkled cuffs, and took a sip of mineral water from the car seat.

    Carrying an adult man down the mountain road all the way, saying that he is not tired is a lie.

    The assistant in the front row took out a new coat and handed it to him. Thinking of the scene he saw through the car window just now, he carefully asked, "Sir, do you need me..."