3.8

In the dark and boundless sky, I don't know when a bright moon hung up, Yinhui slid in along the window sill, and shone on Song Xi's blood-red face, causing his eyes to blink tiredly, not yet dry. Tears glistened on his face.

    The man lay on his side beside him, patted his back gently, his voice sounded damp after the waves, "Little fool, how can you cry like this?"

    Song Xi didn't want to talk, her legs hurt, she must have been reddened, she cried a little too much, and the sequelae could not be relieved.

    Watching the little fool choked unconsciously, his whole person was like an eggplant beaten by frost, his expression was unrequited.

    Qiao Zi really had a headache. He didn't know how to coax him, so he could only try to keep his voice softer, "Don't cry, I just didn't make it to the end."

    Song Xi turned over and stared at the moon outside the window, with a line of lasagna tears streaming down his heart.
.The system has been in a blocked state, and I don't know what happened, so I can only casually say a few words with my intuition: "It's okay, don't cry, won't you be [beep-]! The mentally retarded don't cry, stand up. Get up | slap!"

    Song Xisheng had no love: "I didn't [beep-] to arrive." He couldn't stand up either, there really wasn't a drop left.

    The system is puzzled: "Then why are you crying?"

    Song Xi sighed, "You don't understand."

    His current mood is as if two people are racing in a car, and when they are only one foot away from the finish line, the opponent who has been pressing you not only suddenly slowed down and stepped on the brakes, but also slid to the finish line in neutral in front of you.

    Not very lethal, but highly insulting.

    Of course, the system doesn’t understand. Humans’ way of thinking is always imaginative. It’s still a system that honestly eats snacks as a fish in troubled waters.

.Listening to the sigh in the air, Qiao Zizhen's thoughts continued to sink, and a haze appeared in his eyes. He pursed his lips tightly, stretched out his hand and pinched the back of his neck exposed in his eyes, and his voice could not be rejected: "Come here."

    The dangerous breath spread, Song Xi subconsciously buried his head and ducked forward, and the temperature around his body dropped a few degrees again.

    Song Xi is also angry, he has always been in a passive state, he hasn't said anything yet, this man is inexplicably angry!

    Annoying, I don't care.

    Song Xi rolled to the corner of the wall, curled up into a ball with the quilt in his arms, turned his butt to the man, closed his eyes, and let his mind go empty.

    sleepy, sleep!

    There was silence behind him. After a long day of exhaustion, Song Xi felt sleepy after squinting for a long time. He was groggy and was about to fall asleep when the breath suddenly approached behind him. In the next second, a severe pain came from his shoulder and neck. feel.

."hiss--!"

    Song Xi's brain was instantly awake, he screamed in pain, the tip of his nose was red, and tears fell uncontrollably.

    The pain continued, and Qiao Zizhen bit the flesh on the shoulder and neck with almost ten percent of his strength, rubbing the flesh with his sharp teeth, as if he wanted to plunge himself into the other's bone and blood.

    "...Pain..." Song Xi choked with pain, the pain swept over him, almost swallowing his consciousness.

    Qiao Zizhen tightly shackled him with both hands, until a faint smell of rust appeared in his mouth, he released his mouth, wiped the blood drop with his fingers, sipped a little bit, and turned the person to face him, looking a little crazy.