2.9

Wu Bei choked and suddenly felt a little pain in his heart.

    The little cripple looks honest and obedient, and his ability to irritate people is not small.

    Wu Bei thought angrily, as if he had completely forgotten that the other party was actually two years older than him.

    Song Xi turned a corner and found a store that sold clothes. The store was not big, but there were a lot of things. There were piles of shoes outside the steps. The clothes inside were divided into two parts, men's and women's.

    After clarifying the purpose of the visit, the boss took out a bunch of boxes from the back room, black, white and gray, with no color.

    Song Xi picked a few at random, and chose a white T-shirt. The store's price was 160. The man standing next to him as the background board frowned.

    "Uncle, you're too expensive, let's cut it down." . . Song Xi took the clothes and didn't give them money immediately. All the shops here like this. The clothes are of poor quality. The price of the clothes depends on who is buying them.

    The boss smiled and hit Maha: "little brother, it can't be any less. I'll sell it at almost this price, I won't make any money from you."

    This is all an industry slang. Song Xi was unmoved. He aggressively bargained the price and cut the price to 80. That's right.

    After walking out of the clothing store for a long distance, Wu Beicai looked incredulous, "Such cheap...pants, can you wear them?"

    "Why not?" Song Xi glanced at him and teased him with a smile: "It's better than walking in neutral."

    He would run the train with his mouth, Wu Bei didn't bother to pay attention to him, and sneered with his arms crossed, looking like an old god.

.After walking around, Song Xi suddenly remembered something, turned his face and asked suspiciously, "Didn't you say you have something to do in the town?"

    Wu Bei can do anything in the town, but he is bewitched by the cherry, and his mind is hot, it is inconvenient to see the little lame walk limping.

    But will he admit it? Won't.

    Wu Bei frowned and said nonsense: "I can't solve it, I don't want to do it anymore."

    Very capricious.

    Song Xi didn't ask, thinking about what else he needed to buy and what food he didn't need. No matter how eccentric the He family was, they wouldn't be able to share any food at all. If they say it, they are shameless, and they will be gossiped by others.

.After thinking about it, Song Xi bought a bag of flour, dried noodles, vegetable seeds, and a few bits and pieces of condiments. The total weight was 40 to 50 pounds, and it was not heavy. It was because he was sticking with a cane with one hand, and the flour bag followed him. The action of the previous and the next swayed back and forth, which was inconvenient.

    Wu Bei followed behind and saw that the black line was surging. He followed with big strides. He directly reached out and grabbed the thing.

    Song Xi scratched the broken hair by his ear, smiled with a row of white teeth, and said sincerely, "Thank you."

    Wu Bei snorted, motioning him to leave quickly and leave no ink.

    It's almost July now, and by noon, the sun is almost at its most venomous, and the roasting is so dry that it feels like you can fry an egg when you touch it on the top of your head.