3.16

In view of what the system has done before, Song Xi always feels that it speaks like a fart, there is no puff, and the credibility is zero, oh no, negative.

    The system hummed proudly: "You will know if you go to verify it."

    Song Xi asked, "How to verify?"

    The system said: "Try to find the devil."

    Song Xi felt that there was a hole in the system's brain, and it was still a huge hole in the abyss, the kind that Nu Wa couldn't fix: "...If I can find him, I still need to try?"

    The system forgot, and awkwardly splashed chicken soup: "You have to be good at discovering, maybe, the other party will be by your side."

    Song Xi responded perfunctorily, looked left and right with the necklace, but couldn't see anything.

    Thinking of the system, he took out all the things and stroked them.

.After returning to the real world of his original body, he stayed in the hospital all the time and had few contacts with him. If he really followed the system, then only the person who was not careful on the road would be eligible.

    However, the other party heard that the voice was obviously a young man, and he couldn't find a shadow similar to Qiao Zizhen on his body.

    Moreover, they have only met once. In this vast sea of ​​people, looking for someone is like fishing for fish in the sea.

    Just thinking about it, Mother Liu had already prepared the meal and brought it to the table, and keenly heard the sound of ding ding dong pounding next door.

    She put down the bowl and asked suspiciously, "Is there a new resident next door?"

    Song Xi remembered what he saw on the road just now, and said it seemed to be.

    Mother Liu didn't ask any more. She greeted the two of them for a meal. After dinner, they had to go to work. She insisted that Song Xi stay at home and rest. She put a newly bought mobile phone in him and taught him to make calls.

.As soon as Liu's father and Liu's mother left, Song Xi followed him out. With dozens of dollars in his body, he bought a box of candy, took off the necklace and hung it on his hand, scurrying around aimlessly.

    The system is forced to be a tool person, and when someone passes by, it is responsible for checking whether the necklace responds.

    It was really cold, and the wind seemed to penetrate the bones, blowing all Song Xi's fighting spirit away, he rubbed his red cheeks from the cold, "I believe he can find me, so let's have a cup of milk tea first. ."

    System: "...Just say it when it's cold, it's not ashamed."

    Song Xi was cold as a dog, and ran into the milk tea shop next to him, feeling the warm air in the shop, and ordered a cup of pearl milk tea.

    The location of this shop is good, and there are many people who come to drink milk tea. Song Xi casually found a place to sit down, took a bite of pearls and chewed while paying attention to the people who came in.

.After most of the cup, when Song Xidu was about to leave angrily, he pushed the door and a tall man came in, which immediately attracted the attention of the audience.

    Of course, excluding Song Xi, he only looked at it twice. The man is indeed handsome, and he is still the kind of handsome with a family temperament, but he is a family man, so handsome is useless.

    He drank the milk tea in two mouthfuls, got up and thought about going out for a walk. When passing by the front desk, he bumped into the man head-on. The intersection was so wide, and the man happened to be stuck at the intersection, so he couldn't get out.