4.15

For so many years, the Zerg have been able to compete with humans on an equal footing without relying on technology, entirely by relying on their unique talents.

    Although the Zerg is extremely ugly, the outer shell of the body is extremely hard, and their voices, and even their saliva, are strongly aggressive.

    There are many kinds of Zerg, and their abilities are all kinds of strange, but it is the first time that Bai Huan can transform into someone else's appearance.

    He thought to himself, but the movement did not stop, white light flashed, and a huge white tiger bowed its back, blocking the progress of the insect, and let out a low roar, releasing all the coercion.

    Song Xi squatted not far away, waving his hands and applauding to cheer. The fight didn't last long, and it was no surprise that Bai Huan beat the ugly bug unilaterally.

    This Zerg is strange, except for the hard point of the shell, it basically has no skills, and was finally beaten back to the prototype by Bai Huan.

.When the dust settled, Song Xi looked at it with his head. It wasn't really bloody and violent, but the Zerg that degenerated into a child was really ugly and scary.

    It was pitch-black, and even though he was beaten and lay dying on the ground, he did not forget to continue provocatively: "Wait, the king will flatten the entire Blue Star and let you be buried with the dead people!"

    Song Xi rolled his eyes at it and reasoned. Over the years, the Zerg have been reluctant to give up, constantly invading Blue Star, and finally they were beaten all over by Blue Star looking for teeth. Bullied.

.But this Zerg didn't lie. In the original plot, the Zerg was exposed after half a year, and a war between humans and Zerg started. Finally, the male and female protagonists cooperated to kill the insect king and protected the whole blue star. Bai Huan did not like to talk. It was so fast that he was too lazy to pay attention to the competing Zerg, and directly ordered Bai Yibaisan to take people to the military for research. This ability is rare.

    The courtyard was almost destroyed, Song Xi's face was aching, and he could only live in another place with Bai Huan.

    The aircraft turned left and right, and finally slowly turned into the military headquarters. The military headquarters was heavily guarded, and there was absolutely no safety index. As a general, Bai Huan would inevitably be unable to escape due to official business, so there are also residents here. place.

    Song Xi followed behind his man's butt, looking at the left side and the right side, like a bumpkin who had never seen the world.

.The soldiers walking around looked at him curiously, and when they said hello, they didn't forget to show an exploratory expression.

    Before Song Xi could see enough, he was restrained by his stamina, "I'll see later, go back to wash up first."

    Hearing this, Song Xi subconsciously wiped his face, but when he touched a thick layer of dust, his hands were soiled. He didn't even need to look in the mirror to know that he was a faceless man.

    No wonder someone looked at him with a strange expression, this was directly promoted from a bumpkin to a refugee.

    Song Xi looked at Bai Huan again, there was not much dust on his face, tsk tsk tsk, the dust of emotion still picks people up, jealous of his beauty!

    The system scolded him: "Can you stop being narcissistic?"

    Song Xi also choked: "Can you stop eavesdropping on my whispers?"