6.11

The nurse followed the adc closely. It would be fine if the opponent was also an auxiliary shooter, but in this game, the opponent's auxiliary obviously followed the jungler, so that the jungler at home seemed a little "orphan".

    ADC was rescued by the nurse who arrived, and the opposite jungler didn't catch anyone and didn't want to fight at all. He decisively took his assistant to the jungle to find trouble. After all, Song Xi's jungler has always been in a weak position, and it was difficult to catch people. Can bypass the yield field.

    Before Song Xi could relax from Ye Shu's words "Baby", he heard the sound of a microphone, followed by a cordial greeting.

    Greetings: Song Xi, Ye Shu.

    Greeting range: take the whole family as the center and the eighteenth generation of the ancestors as the radius, and circle around.

    Aside from the swear words, he roughly means, "Conjoined babies? Don't you look at your teammates?" "Is it okay to take a girl with a bit of B?  Don't talk about killing for so long, it will be auspicious if you don't die. "What's more, the output depends entirely on roar, I grabbed the rice and put it on the phone, the hen can play better than you!" "

    Song Xi was directly scolded. Although he was a bit of a dish, well he is a dish. Some people say that he will not take the initiative to fight back. point.

    If you have something to say, it's not that he hasn't gone to support. If the jungler asks the support to follow him, Song Xi will definitely not hold Ye Shu down.

    All in all, Song Xi felt that both sides were at fault, woohoo, it's really too bad to play games!

    Ye Shu frowned when he heard this, reached out and took the phone in Song Xi's hand and turned off the loudspeakers of the whole team, and then put his phone to him.

    "Don't worry about him, just follow me."

.Song Xi held his mobile phone dejectedly, and controlled the little nurse to go to the wild area, "I'd better go with him, it's really not good to fight two times in the wild area."

    "No, follow me." Ye Shu's voice was a little cold, obviously angry at the jungler scolding Song Xi, but Ke Hanyang told him that arguing with others was the most useless solution.

    Song Xi left with Ye Shu in the end, out of a sense of trust, and secondly because... Jungle saw that both of them had turned off the small speakers and changed it to swearing by typing. For the convenience of speed, he hung up and stood in the spring water without stopping. Character.

    Neither Song Xi nor Ye Shu paid any attention to him, and they didn't care that they lost a jungler on their side.

    Obviously, Ye Shu's ADC is much more powerful than Song Xi, and even fighting the wild monsters in the river has the momentum of killing the Quartet. Of course, this is just an exaggeration, and Ye Shu's power is embodied in his positioning and consciousness.

.The opposite jungler came a few times, but he was completely empty. Among them, Ye Shu counter-killed the support several times. You come and go, Ye Shu became more economical, and then relying on the operation and positioning, he was stunned with the opposite Ye Shu. It was a tie.

    What's more, there is a mobile spring water nurse behind him. Song Xi didn't care whether his blood skin was brittle or not. For the sake of milk volume, he directly made all the magic outfits (equipment with magic damage plus), and with this skill, he could milk leaves and save one-third of the blood.

    Soon, the two had a huge advantage in the development road. After pushing two towers in a row, Song Xi followed Ye Shu to the middle road to press the tower. At this rhythm, the two led the other two teammates and directly blew the opposite three. highlands.