1.9

As soon as Song Xi sat on the sofa, a tobacco-smelling suit jacket was wrapped around his lap, and he was tucked by the man around him. It was cluttered and cluttered.

    Song Xi had nothing to do, and stretched out his hand to grab the sofa next to him, wandering the world.

    When the assistant entered the room with the things, he noticed the strange atmosphere in the room. The always elusive president sat on the sofa with his legs folded, his eyes overflowing with anger, his face full of desire, desire, dissatisfaction.

    Looking up again, the young man was sitting upright on the other side of the sofa in a daze, with a valuable coat on his legs, showing a section of his calf and ankle, not even wearing shoes.

    Thinking of the president's special order on the phone to let someone clean the toilet, the assistant's head turned and turned, and finally got on a strange line.

    Gee, the city people really know how to play.
.Feng Chengyi felt his sight without lifting his eyelids, "Just put things down and go out."

    The assistant stopped the divergent thinking, walked over quickly and placed the packaging bag between the two of them. After taking two steps, he turned his head again, pointed to the upside-down contract, and reminded: "Sir, do you understand it like this?"

    Feng Chengyi's temple twitched, he closed the contract and put it on his lap, raising his eyes: "Bonus."

    The assistant reached out and slapped himself on the mouth, then slipped away with a dog-legged smile.

    As soon as he left, Feng Chengyi put down the contract, opened the bag, took out the pants inside and unfolded them, gray casual pants, which he didn't specify clearly on the phone, the assistant bought them according to his size, and the trousers were a little long.

.Song Xi didn't mind, he stretched out his jacket, and his skin suddenly left the heat source and came into contact with the air. Roll up the excess pant cuffs and put on your shoes.

    The trousers were made of elastic straps. The original body usually has a small appetite and doesn't eat much meat. The waist is thinner than that of the little girl. Song Xi pulled the waistband of the trousers and pulled it, and hung it with a long bow.

    Feng Chengyi watched the whole set, and his whole body was not right. His mind was full of hands, legs, and a thin and sturdy waist. It should be that autumn came too fast, it was very dry, and it even made people angry.

    I want to drink green bean soup.

    Song Xi didn't know what the man was thinking. He ate too many snacks and was very full, and he didn't want to do anything.

    Seeing the man next to him sitting still, he turned his head and asked casually, "Are you done?"

.Feng Chengyi didn't finish his work, so he couldn't calm down. Fortunately, the remaining documents were not in a hurry. He pushed it away with peace of mind, stood up and replied, "Well, I'm done, now I'll take you to find a house, what do you like? "

    Song Xi followed and stood up, thought for a while and said, "The security is better, don't be too complicated."

    He can't see it. If the environment in the place where he lives is not very good, he doesn't even know that the house has been burglarized. The original card has a lot of money, so it's not a problem to buy a house. He originally wanted to save some money and rent a house, but since he decided to If you change hands and sell the shares, you will not be short of money to spend.

    Feng Chengyi packed his things and said in a relaxed tone: "Then take you to the xx community. I also have a house there. The security is not bad, and the price is not expensive."