5.1-2 The Emperor also has Dreams

On the head of the willow on the moon, in the meeting room, several powerful officials sat in a circle, candles were printed on their faces, some were very angry, some were sad, among these people, the only man with an indifferent expression , it seems very abrupt.

    During the conversation, the usually elegant Right Prime Minister couldn't help but slapped the table angrily: "It's ridiculous! It's really ridiculous! Isn't Zhao Rui stupid when he is the emperor?"

    As soon as Youcheng said these words, the Minister of the Household frowned and waved his hand to stop him from continuing to blunder, "Youcheng said carefully, no matter how bad it is, that person is also the one who is rightfully succeeded to the throne today, how can I call the emperor's name at will? "

    These remarks did not calm the Prime Minister down, but instead he was even more angry, he just sneered: "That's not your daughter's family, of course you don't feel bad!"

.Seeing that the two were about to quarrel, Zuo Lianlian hurriedly came out to smooth things out: "Okay, alright, at this time it is the time when foreigners are attacking. Your Majesty did something wrong this time, which is chilling."

    As soon as Prime Minister Zuo said these words, the powerful officials in the room all sighed.

    To say that since a hundred years ago, the three kingdoms of Qi, Zhou, and Zhao have contributed to the three-legged state, and there are still several small countries that are vassals of these three countries. Zhao is located in the southwest, because many cities are easy to defend and difficult to attack. The monarch at that time was righteous, with extraordinary means, and he was considered the most powerful among the Three Kingdoms.

    At that time, Zhao Guoguojun had the ability to rule the world, but unfortunately his lifespan was short and he died early.

    From that time on, the monarch of Zhao State was not as good as the next generation, and when it was passed on to the former emperor, he got a foolish monarch. Since the former emperor ascended the throne, he stopped the dynasty every three or five times, and roamed in the gentle village of the harem, favoring palace maids. A concubine from birth.
.Unexpectedly, this noble concubine is not simple. Since she was favored, the first queen's palace has not been born safely in ten years. It was not until the first emperor hollowed out his body for pleasure, and only one palace maid risked his death and was hidden when he was dying. The prince who had been there for many years showed up and let him recognize his ancestors and return to his ancestry.

    This prince has been brought into hiding since birth, and because of the majesty of the imperial concubine, he grew up hidden in the market.

    When the first emperor saw that his son was more than sixteen years old, he excitedly issued an imperial edict to pass the throne. He closed his eyes and felt relieved that night.

    After the prince Zhao Rui recognized his ancestors and returned to the clan, he had no brothers and no brothers.

.Before Zhao Rui ascended the throne, the ministers also thought that even if the new emperor was rotten, it should not be as bad as the previous emperor. Who knows, after Zhao Rui ascended the throne and tried to control the government, the ministers realized that there are really more than the first in this world. The emperor is worse.

    This Zhao Rui was born in the market, and he didn't even have to read the Four Books and Five Classics and Military Books, but he didn't even know a few words, and he couldn't do anything about literature and martial arts.

    That's all, but Zhao Rui is a person who has no intention of state affairs. Even if a few old officials teach him, he is also in the left ear and the right ear out.