3.13

Qiao Zizhen went out for a long time this time, and didn't come back until lunch time.

    Song Xi was also absent-minded when he was cooking, the system was so tight, and his time was running out.

    Annoyed by the urging, Song Xi directly blocked the system and locked him in the small dark room, cooking noodles while dazed.

    When stirring the noodles, the boiling hot water in the pot splashed onto his hands, Song Xi hissed, and then he remembered to withdraw his hand and put it to his mouth to blow.

    The sound of footsteps sounded, and Qiao Zizhen lifted the curtain and walked in. He was not wearing the same clothes that he wore in the morning, and there were visible scratches on his face.

    He came over and put down the wild fruit in his hand, without any intention of explaining: "Put a little less salt."

    Song Xi didn't ask deliberately, and shook off half a spoon of salt: "Do you want less chili?"

    Qiao Zizhen broke his face and kissed him: "Put more."

.It's the same as Wu Bei's love of chili.

    Song Xi prepared the ingredients, picked up the noodles and ran them through the cold water quickly, and handed a large bowl of noodles to the man.

    The two of them were holding their bowls each, and there was an intermittent sound of noodle chattering in the room, all of which were Song Xi’s chattering. Qiao Zizhen ate slowly and elegantly.

    "If..." Song Xi bit off the noodles, and the steam of the noodle soup hit his face, covering his eyes, "I mean, if one day I suddenly disappeared, would you find me?"

    Qiao Zizhen's expression froze, but quickly returned to normal, and replied lightly: "No."

    Song Xi choked, snorted lightly, and concentrated on his face.

    If you don't look for it, don't look for it, that's right.

.After eating the noodles whole, Song Xi wiped his mouth and tugged at a cane in a boring way. Qiao Zizhen finished eating and put away the tableware, washed it and wiped off the water, came over, took out a silver chain and put it on Song naturally. Xi's neck.

    It was cold on his neck. He reached out and pulled out the necklace. A small crimson pendant hung on the silver chain. The engraved pattern looked a bit like the flower bones of a rose.

    Song Xi asked him, "What is this? Rose?"

    Qiao Zi really didn't answer him, just said with a smile: "I gave it to you, don't throw it away."

    Song Xi fiddled twice. He didn't like to wear accessories, so it was strange that he was not used to wearing a necklace suddenly.

    The man stood behind him and watched him play with the necklace, casually chatting about topics, family and friends life, everything. After asking and answering, chatting and chatting, he talked about where he lived.

.Song Xi blurted out, and just said two words, he suddenly realized that he was "Liu Yang" now, and swallowed his home address and replaced it with the original one.

    Qiao Zizhen's expression was calm, he couldn't see anything out of the ordinary, and he didn't seem to notice anything.

    He babbled on a topic and chatted wildly.

    Today's Qiao Zi is really patient and doesn't do anything. When he goes to bed at night, he simply hugs Song Xi, stretches out his hand and gently pats Song Xi: "Go to sleep."